What's new

Highest Historic Inflation hitting Pakistan 43%

Let us invite the opinion of that scoundrel, called DG(ISPR).

Oil expected to peak again in winter. That and an incompetent government, so buckle up for more.

Oil expected to peak again in winter. That and an incompetent government, so buckle up for more.
My friend got electric bill unit 602, bill cost 13,000, taxes cost 16,000

while check out this one too

IMG_20220819_192101.jpg

This political drama has been enacted to hide this failure on economic front. Use political uncertainty to divert from economic disaster. Poor would be crushed with this inflation.

When this gang of striped-to-naked thugs and robbers is gone nobody in Pak would miss them, rather bestow La'net on them and their future Nesils...

@AZ1

My friend got electric bill

Wow! Almost PKR 22K for 700 unit (I am excluding adjustment as that is for previous period) or almost PKR 32/unit. That is about Rs. 11.5 INR (Delhi rates are Rs 9/unit I think). This is robbery @Imported govt

Regards

This is robbery @Imported govt

Regards
What is the cost of electricity production in Pakistan? If you are making an accusation of robbery based on sale price for end consumers, then that is not rational.

New record by PDM, how economy is doing good if exports decline inflation hitting all time high?

I paid RS 7498 in month of may this year for consuming 489 units

This month in august I am supposed to pay RS 16989 for 442 units

An increase of nearly 10000rs despite using 47 less units

Thanks to this chor government and our establishment

Don't worry, we are rounding up and torturing traitors, that'll make things better! 8-)

Ab kitnay shows aur marches hongay 'tareekhi mehengayi' kay khilaf? Malick? Nadeem Malik? Shahzeb Khanzada? Kamran Shahid? Or any other of these shams?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom