What's new

High rates of Divorce in Pak society and esp in Military class

narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “You will certainly follow the ways of those who came before you hand span by hand span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they entered the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too.” We said: “O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said: “Who else?” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1397; Muslim, 4822.
@CHACHA"G"
@Desert Fox name of the book?
Book is called: Sexual Utopia in Power by F Roger Devlin

@CHACHA"G" @StormBreaker @Azadkashmir @Clutch @Syed Hammad Ahmed

Serials also show the man hitting the woman, and a woman being told by her own family to bear with, deal with it and have patience, and simply moretheless sacrifice herself.

media is extremist.

recent serials have depicted homosexual women too. where is your equal rights petition for homosexual men to be given equal representation.

domestic abuse is a universal concept

It is true that other women can be part of problem. But how can you deny the role of domestic violenced and forced socio-marital constraints, which are greater.

Forget feminism for a second. There is no question of the idea that women need to be given their full rights, as equals to men. And we give them that, and empower them, expect divorce rate to go up, because of how men treat women after marriage, and considering how many forced marriages there are.

Serials also show the man hitting the woman, and a woman being told by her own family to bear with, deal with it and have patience, and simply moretheless sacrifice herself.
Yes, I'm all for women having equal responsibilities as men.

Btw how many want to bet that these middle class "feminists" dont even cook their own food and need girl slaves to do all their work?

Btw how many want to bet that these middle class "feminists" dont even cook their own food and need girl slaves to do all their work?

women on women abuse is the sole reason why women are in such state that they cannot claim their human rights.

You deflected from my answer real fast.

for the past week i am struggling to understand why all Pakistani men are watching dramas straight out of indian literature.

depressing as Mehwish Hayat i say
LOL Why are they watching dramas at all?

I know of men who go to hair salons more than women and keep tabs on latest fashion trends, get their eyebrows done and everything.

LOL Why are they watching dramas at all?

I know of men who go to hair salons more than women and keep tabs on latest fashion trends, get their eyebrows done and everything.

To be honesf, nothing wrong with going to a hair salon, what's wrong with looking good or taking care of your body?

You are crazy. Ask any pakistani, it is RAMPANT.

Most.pakistani couple living happy life. Its liberals type people who try to cross limits.

If you think besharmi should be allow and then asking others to close their eyes its your.mental state illness.

In Islam its mention both men and women
Men to low down their sight and then for women to cover their body parts.

Tell me how many cases you heard where a man did something bad to women wearing burkha?

You yourself said you cant control your sight how come you ask others? When fahashi is common then society leads to destruction.

Feminism rose because men forgot to respect women.

Add to that Bollywood Hollywood tamashaas, Facebook, WhatsApp, and co, without forgetting média.

And the main cause is we forgot/were not able to build a national identity.

We see everyone misuse, abuse of everything. We lost consciousness.

media is extremist.

recent serials have depicted homosexual women too. where is your equal rights petition for homosexual men to be given equal representation.

domestic abuse is a universal concept

I asked a friend why she is watching serials and dramas all the time, all they show is women getting beat up, abused, thrown in and out by mother in laws, misunderstood with in the end being told by her family to be patient and sacrifice, after which they live happily ever after.

She said, well they depict reality, which is no one has issues with it and these are famous.

You deflected from my answer real fast.
No. I agreed with you.

Women should have equal responsibilities as men, because equal rights implies equal responsibilities.

Or are you saying that women should have equal rights without the responsibilities? In that case you are advocating for more injustice in our society on top of what we already have.

If you dont like my response then move on.

Lol

I love your sarcasm <3

han to is thread me konsi khawateen hain? men talking rights of women.

isse zyada kia zulm hosakta hai.

mardon ko apna haq or aurton ko apna haq khud zimedar tareeqay se soch samajh ke sath mangna chaiye.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom