What's new

High ranking serving military officer demands COAS General Bajwa's resignation: Major Adil (retired)

Lt Gen. Iqbal
14 years prison time for treason
brig Rizwan
death sentence for Treason
Proves that Military has a justice system. What about corrupt politician, still roaming on roads.

As expected Bajwa and Anjuman kept me out of the signing ceremony held in the car park of the US embassy.
Your logic is more like a child, dad why sky is blue and why water is transparent.
Batain karwa lo, baton mein sher Pakistani. Proof maangi tab bhi batain hi hain. lagay raho bhai.

Last edited:
Proves that Military has a justice system. What about corrupt politician, still roaming on roads.

Batain karwa lo, baton mein sher Pakistani. Proof maangi tab bhi batain hi hain. lagay raho bhai.

Proves it works when they want it to work. Corrupt politicians have backing of Establishment, how do you expect them to be jailed? You are telling me that without proof, you don't even for a second think there are more corrupt individuals in the armed forces? Connected individuals know Bajwa has a front man in Lahore, he is not asking charity on behalf of armed forces. But of course proof is hard to come by, why will a corrupt individual stab another corrupt person in the back when they both can make money. Who in this society will want to be a whistleblower?

Constant interference in politics, running a parallel government and multiple business should be ignored? Just because they wear uniform somehow you think they became angels? They are part of the same morally corrupt society but you want proof of their corruption. You somehow are willing to ignore everything that has happened in society since Pakistan became a nation.

Everyone in Pakistan is to be blamed, but the large chunk of blame always goes to the most powerful. In Pakistan army is the supreme authority, constant interference as made army hungry for more power. No human will ever be perfect, but you have one individual who could have been used to make institutions stronger and independent to help Pakistan. By not taking advantage and bringing this corrupt PDM government in power shows what they really are after.

Do I have proof? of course not.

Blind eyes see better than blind hearts. Arab Proverb

Everyone in Pakistan is to be blamed
I would say, us, the public has to be blamed. The ones in power will do what they want, whether a politician or a martial law administrator. The public didnt do what it needed to do.

I never targeted IK for inflation based on external factors, I have however always blamed him for the fact that PKR at 150-189 was IK's doing and the weaker rupee played havoc with all external procurements by compounding the effects of external inflation. Specifically, the current tsunami of inflation is a parting gift of Imran Khan and all those who deny it are shameless liars. It was Imran Khan who made commitments to the IMF on removal of subsidies on Petroleum products and Electricity to ensure that the program continued, after which the stalled program was continued and a USD 1 Billion tranche was subsequently released in February 2022. Read the link and the sub-links in the news article to come out of your coma.

Miftah's devaluation of PKR from 104 to 110-115 is comparable to that of IK, especially considering the destabilization caused by the Establishment for Imran Khan in 2017/18 v/s the all-out support to IK in the past 3.5 years???? Local manufacturing restarted because of devaluation or because of availability of uninterrupted power as opposed to 18 hours of load-shedding, generation of which is all thanks to PML Government???

IK was handling the economy in a much better way by adding Rs. 19,000 - 20,000 Billion debt in 3.5 years to the Rs. 24,000 Billion which we had acquired over 70 years making it a grand total of Rs. 43,000 - 44,000 Billion?? By devaluing the PKR by over 50% in 3.5 years??? By handing over reigns of the economy to a man who has run his own Bank into the ground??? Seriously??? So honest is he that he buys state gifts from Toshakhana at a fraction of their cost and sells them in the open market at a premium!!! So honest that he is called Mr. U-Turn because of his honesty!!! So honest that he is given lands worth Billions of Rupees by Malik Riaz against adjustment of NCA blocked funds into Bahria Town fines to SC!!! There are so many other instances of his honesty, integrity and ethics both in his personal and professional lives that a person is overwhelmed by this leader of Riyasat-e-Madina (Pre-Islamic period).

It is my opinion that IK has done damage to our economy in 3.5 years what the thugs were not able to do in 15-20 years and hence the economy is better in the hands of thugs than IK!
Why everyone try to become economist. It is not Imran khan who decide the exchange rate. Its market forces. He just adopted market based system. Currency devaluated not because IK devalued it but because our current account deficit reached 19 billion. At such deficit if anyone wants to keep exchange rate constant then he has to issue foreign reserves which declined 2 third in last 9 months of pmln. Had IK government not adopted market based return we would have lost all of our reserves. Ask any economist keeping the exchange rate artificially high means subsidizing import v/s local manufacturing.

There is a ratio called Reer. A country's stable exchange rate is at 100% REER or close to that. My above statement that rupee was overvalued can be verified from trend of REER on past few years. All the country wanted to grow local manufacturing keep REER below 100% be it Japan or China.

Regarding your claim that electricity is the reason my friend if someone is big enough to get export orders then he can afford generator and they were using it ... Be it gulahmed, al karam or any other big company. Electricity is one of the factor but not the prime factor. Prime factor was overvalued PKR making imports cheaper.

Miftah ismail kn his budget speech of 2018 in front of my agreed that ishaq dar did wrong by not devaluataion and if required he will do another round of devaluation. Second round of devaluation till range of 140 was done by technocrats of interim government even before imran khan. And then imran khan changed it to market based system in 2019 on IMF pressure as there were no reserves left by pmln.

Debt added by IK. Looz, did anyone of your comparative person run the economy by complete closure for months and partial lock downs for 2 years ? And still keeping people free from hunger suicide and still increasing gdp by 6%?... Our economy and loans are one of the lowest around the world in covid. Comparing it with other governments is comparing apple with oranges.

Land given to malik riaz ... Lolz in which year it was done ? And by which government ? Punjab government or kpk government? Are you really that stupid ?

Regarding gift of tosha khana yes he admitted that as it is as per law and its his allowed benefit. And all gifts are eventually sold to government officers at a fraction of price. He did all as per his remuneration policy. Dont we have bonuses in private sector or stock options ... Furthermore he also explained unlike your favourite chors he didnt clear his house at camp and saved tax money on reconstruction of house road. Which is responsibility of governement. Can u share one such example where even gift received is being used to save tax money for making road of his house ?

Your favourite chor has 3 camp offices and wasted crore of rupees on just renovation of swimming pool ...

Dirty people like u deserves to be ruled by crooks pmln and ppp ... U dont understand abc of economics but try to behave like economic genius ...

Why everyone try to become economist. It is not Imran khan who decide the exchange rate. Its market forces. He just adopted market based system. Currency devaluated not because IK devalued it but because our current account deficit reached 19 billion. At such deficit if anyone wants to keep exchange rate constant then he has to issue foreign reserves which declined 2 third in last 9 months of pmln. Had IK government not adopted market based return we would have lost all of our reserves. Ask any economist keeping the exchange rate artificially high means subsidizing import v/s local manufacturing.

There is a ratio called Reer. A country's stable exchange rate is at 100% REER or close to that. My above statement that rupee was overvalued can be verified from trend of REER on past few years. All the country wanted to grow local manufacturing keep REER below 100% be it Japan or China.

Regarding your claim that electricity is the reason my friend if someone is big enough to get export orders then he can afford generator and they were using it ... Be it gulahmed, al karam or any other big company. Electricity is one of the factor but not the prime factor. Prime factor was overvalued PKR making imports cheaper.

Miftah ismail kn his budget speech of 2018 in front of my agreed that ishaq dar did wrong by not devaluataion and if required he will do another round of devaluation. Second round of devaluation till range of 140 was done by technocrats of interim government even before imran khan. And then imran khan changed it to market based system in 2019 on IMF pressure as there were no reserves left by pmln.

Debt added by IK. Looz, did anyone of your comparative person run the economy by complete closure for months and partial lock downs for 2 years ? And still keeping people free from hunger suicide and still increasing gdp by 6%?... Our economy and loans are one of the lowest around the world in covid. Comparing it with other governments is comparing apple with oranges.

Land given to malik riaz ... Lolz in which year it was done ? And by which government ? Punjab government or kpk government? Are you really that stupid ?

Regarding gift of tosha khana yes he admitted that as it is as per law and its his allowed benefit. And all gifts are eventually sold to government officers at a fraction of price. He did all as per his remuneration policy. Dont we have bonuses in private sector or stock options ... Furthermore he also explained unlike your favourite chors he didnt clear his house at camp and saved tax money on reconstruction of house road. Which is responsibility of governement. Can u share one such example where even gift received is being used to save tax money for making road of his house ?

Your favourite chor has 3 camp offices and wasted crore of rupees on just renovation of swimming pool ...

Dirty people like u deserves to be ruled by crooks pmln and ppp ... U dont understand abc of economics but try to behave like economic genius ...
Kise samjha rahe ho bhai? Block karain apna tym bachaein.

I would say, us, the public has to be blamed. The ones in power will do what they want, whether a politician or a martial law administrator. The public didnt do what it needed to do.
Pakistani have seen corruption for decades and they have gone num. It will take the few who still feel to push others to wake up. Khan is not perfect, no human will ever be. We have to pick the better option to go towards betterment.
Unfortunately when society loses its moral compass , it stops fighting for itself. People in forces are part of the same dead society. They have 0 vision. I still hope that there are those who want to fight for Pakistan and they will push the corrupt out. Let’s hope we have few of those in are forces.

Salaam

Do you think Kyani committed treason by allowing "a special company" to setup IT comms infrastructure for GHQ - most likely resulting in the single largest cyber penetration in Pakistan Military history?

Could you please elaborate on this a bit for those of us out of the loop?

Salaam

Could you please elaborate on this a bit for those of us out of the loop?
I cannot as what I have said is serious enough. I am avoiding giving out too much info, for which I think people in more senior positions should decide how forth coming they want to be. I am sure some people on this forum are well aware of what I am saying and perhaps they can expand.

1.General Musharraf
Treason Committed: Allowing another sovereign to bomb its own land and people
Proof: Dead Pakistani men, women and children

Lets start here.
Those were done by Pakistan Atmy as per the then dg ispr shaukat sultan. Only outsourced to a US drone.. until things changed and the allies backstabbed

they talk economics that suit their narrative and then they call you ugly this "Urdu akhbaari masala surkkiyaan parney wali" lot.

you can't educate them, they have their given assumptions so hard on them that they will do the economic laws upside down. what else they do and how to save face.

let's taste another Dar regime knocking at the door and believe me after the disaster he will bring with him, we will forget what already damage we are seeing these days but they ....

they will still be a** licking them.

IK made the decision to adopt a market based approach in a market which can be manipulated by a single shark and in a country where people hoard foreign currency to protect their savings and in anticipation of earning a windfall. How can this be reasonable and why wasn't the lesson learnt by the end of his second year? The deficit had indeed reached historic heights in 2018 and it is the same case this year too, while we had massive payments related to CPEC and Military imports (submarines) in 2017-18, there is an excuse today for PTI too which is the Ukraine war and it's effect on Oil and Wheat; so would you blame the PTI for this year's massive CAD or accept that CAD is inevitable in certain circumstances? And please also enlighten me how many local production firms/industries were setup during PTI and which industry is now manufacturing locally which was not started by Dar?

Yeah, I have been shredding the REER theory left, right and center with examples from Japan (REER at 70-80), China (REER at 120-140), India & Bangladesh which both have REER above 110. It is quite simple, when we needed to import industry and material to place a manufacturing platform (power plants, CPEC & Military imports) we needed a stronger Rupee which could have been devalued gradually AFTER establishing local industries for expensive products such as Vehicles & Machinery, Consumer Electronics (Computers, Laptops, Mobiles, LED's) and RAW material etc.

If the cost of business on Government provided power is Rs. 1, it is Rs. 5 on Gas based Generators and Rs. 15 on Diesel based generators; all of this has an impact on the cost of the finished product which will lose competitiveness with Indian and Bengali products precisely because of higher power generation cost. It is a pity you could not figure this out despite your eagerness for argument.

PML left more reserves than PTI did when Imran Khan was kicked out of the office:

1. USD 8 Billion vs USD 4 Billion in NET Reserves
2. USD 8 Billion vs USD 11 Billion in Gross Reserves (including 3 Billion USD parked by Saudi Arabia on interest and USD 1.5 Billion by UAE and 2.5 Billion by China)
3. USD 15 Billion vs USD 17 Billion overall FOREX (including USD 7 Billion belonging to Commercial Banks vs USD 6 Billion belonging to Commercial Banks)

Taking at NET value, the USD belonging to Government when PML completed its tenure was USD 8 Billion whereas it was 4 Billion when Imran Khan was removed. This is the response to your comment on PML not leaving reserves, they left twice what Imran Khan and PTI left!

Building on, PML left PKR at around 115 and that was the extent of Miftah's devaluation in 1 year......11% which in Miftah's opinion was more than sufficient. PKR devaluation during caretaker regime is understandable as the mandate of the caretaker Government is very limited and it is not able to enter into debt relief measures and was only servicing debt and payments. Despite that, Imran Khan assumed office on 18th August 2018 on which date the USD was trading at Rs. 122!!! From Rs. 122 to Rs. 186 it was all Imran Khan (10th April 2022) which makes it a whopping 53% devaluation in PKR in under 4 years!!!

I don't understand why you are lying about things which can be proven with a simple google search!

You are actually comparing the period of blessing for Pakistan in which our imports were much lower and exports actually increased because we refused to close down industry and continued production thereby providing import markets an extra option. There was absolutely no complete closure and even the partial lockdown was with working hours intact. I will not go into hunger and suicides because more suffering increased for the common man under PTI than for anyone else. And your response to addition of Rs. 20,000 Billion to our debt is a mere wave of the hand, you would have been calling for blood had it been under PML or PPP or even Establishment.

Land given to Imran Khan and Bushra Khan by Malik Riaz worth Billions of Rupees and that too after NCA recovered money was gifted back to Malik Riaz as payment for Bahria Town fine to the Supreme Court of Pakistan! Are you really that big of an IGNORANT or a LIAR or perhaps BOTH??

So it is perfectly fine for chindi chori and tucha pana of acquiring gifts given to the state by other heads of states at a fraction of their actual price only to sell them all in the open market at handsome revenue? This is the morality of Riyasat-e-Madina (pre-Islam infact!). Gifts are NOT sold to Government officers, it is actually a loophole of the system created by chors and used by chors. All state gifts should be open auctioned and proceeds deposited in the Government's kitty. And either a woefully and beautifully bullshit story of building roads or a tale of a PM who could not even provide funds to repair roads of his own constituency! Shameful and disgraceful!

Who have you assumed to be my favorite chor? It is most definitely Imran Khan, he is the biggest chor of them all and he is the smartest too. How beautifully he got his illegal construction at Bani Gala regularized within weeks of becoming PM and how he got the One Constitution Avenue Islamabad (Grand Hyatt???) regularized is just awesome.

You know it brotherman. Deep down you know that there is split among soldiers. You are a professional. I have relatives serving in the Pak army and I know their sentiments.
At the end of the day, the discipline of the service would reign supreme. This isn't the first time that such sentiments have surfaced in the military as with the rest of the society. Many here may not have been around but during the ZAB era and the MRD movement etc., the same political divide existed in Pakistan and the military personnel had their own views on it. But the services remained united while keeping politics out of their routine.

The same goes on today.

Regardless of political sentiments, every single officer knows that the military in Pakistan is the option of last resort and as such their personal opinions have to be kept in check. I have seen and also heard that some of the spouses are more vocal (depending on whichever side of the divide they are on), but that sentiment is not going to bleed into the workings of the armed forces. Thank Goodness for that too!

I, for one, completely support the armed forces and hope for the unity of command to sustain itself, as it always has and in these times as well, inshallah.

At the end of the day, the discipline of the service would reign supreme. This isn't the first time that such sentiments have surfaced in the military as with the rest of the society. Many here may not have been around but during the ZAB era and the MRD movement etc., the same political divide existed in Pakistan and the military personnel had their own views on it. But the services remained united while keeping politics out of their routine.

The same goes on today.

Regardless of political sentiments, every single officer knows that the military in Pakistan is the option of last resort and as such their personal opinions have to be kept in check. I have seen and also heard that some of the spouses are more vocal (depending on whichever side of the divide they are on), but that sentiment is not going to bleed into the workings of the armed forces. Thank Goodness for that too!

I, for one, completely support the armed forces and hope for the unity of command to sustain itself, as it always has and in these times as well, inshallah.

Unity of command? President is suppose to be head of the army, will they obey him if he kicks Bajwa out? Or that doesn’t count? Armed forces have an oath to protect the country which they continue to violate by overthrowing civilian governments, interfering in politics. All that part of that discipline?

The wrong narrative that have been fed to every Pakistani how the holly military is the last resort holding Pakistan together. How are they the last resort? They have caused the mess we are in by continuously interfering, creating political parties to blackmail others. All the murders MQM committed are on Musharraf and military, all the innocent lives lost.

Pakistan is what made this army, this army didn’t make Pakistan. People of Pakistan sacrificed their lives, relationships and wealth to make this country by migrating to the new land. From the beginning of civilian government were corrupt so was the military.

Chain of command means nothing if at the head is a corrupt individual who created all the mess to protect his a**. How is this chain of command different than what PML N and PPP have done? They have installed corrupt individuals in key positions to protect their own interest. If an individual is more loyal to the head of an institution than the country it was created to protect/serve, it becomes a failed institution.

How did USA survive what trump did? The institutions didn’t buckle, they held to their principal.

Back
Top Bottom