What's new

High priced onions caused shooting in India

One has to be retarded (and I was right) to draw that conclusion. A goon with a gun shot someone for a flimsy reason, thats why we should not have guns and goons should be behind bars.

Couple of really retarded posters keep searching the net and posting all kinds of indian local news just to follow up with the same old recycled abuse.

You are wrong, and looks like a retard for not reading a short article. It stated, Egg vendor Deepu Kashyap told them he could not afford to buy onions, which have become expensive over the past few weeks.

Hope you never get over the inadequacy in reading these stories. You look unhappy. It's not because the high price onion stuck in your arse, is it?

I know it is wrong to laugh when someone is shot, but you gotta admit, it is pretty funny.

I know it is wrong to laugh when someone is shot, but you gotta admit, it is pretty funny.

Onion is the only vegetable in India that has the power to topple governments, let alone getting people shot. :undecided:

Wow, with collapse of the rupee Indians are so poor now they cannot even afford an onion.

Will that guy be known as the Onion Killer?

---------------------

Anyway, these are the best Onions:

scallion1.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom