What's new

High Mark 2016 Motorway Touchdown

What you and others have to realize, is to respect a second opinion.

It is pretty darn clear that this verbal mess .................................yours obviously wasn't ................................................

On Windy, there are a few people I have plenty of respect for. And he is one of them. Now if you'd like to see his post and what I was referring to, may be you out to learn to finish up your res....................................... Your post, at best, feels like a baby's.......................................................................party!! Always read, digest, th.......................................................... stink up the thread like the few others do!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! This is Viper giving you an demonstration to respect others opinion as he suggest earlier :P :lol:

I wish there was ONE single point that i could have replied to, anything, any little bit positive that could have helped to carry forward with the discussion but all i see is a demonstration of how you said "Respect a second opinion"
THAT WAS HILARIOUS!! :)
Since the post was a personal attack, ranting and abusing along with insults directed a person, i have rated it and you are more than welcome to challenge that with the admins. I will be happy to defend by actions!

14484929_1062120387228588_110897898547972119_n.jpg

Over Himalaya

But just remember, 9/30, 5PM US Central time!!
You really just should understand that NONE of us take threats or deadlines like that seriously and don't give a rats behind to your pompous behavior; learn to be polite and agree to disagree..your negative ratings will automatically disappear.

Nation proud of PAF achievements in operation Zarb-e-Azb: CJCSC

APP59-27Islamabad.jpg

ISLAMABAD, Sep 27 (APP): Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (CJCSC) General Rashad Mahmood Tuesday said the nation was proud of successes of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) achieved in the operation Zarb-e-Azb.

He was talking to airmen during his visit to the PAF operational base to witness its ongoing exercise High Mark-2016, said a press release.

“The entire nation is proud of PAF achievements and successes achieved during the operation Zarb-e-Azb,” he said.

He appreciated the key role played by PAF, in synergy with other services, during the operation.

The CJCSC also appreciated the air and ground crew participating in the exercise and their high standard of professionalism and motivation.

On his arrival at the base, he was received by Chief of the Air Staff Pakistan Air Force, Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman.

Air Officer Commanding Central Air Command and Base Commander were also present on this occasion.

During the visit, the CJCSC was given a detailed briefing about the conduct of Exercise High Mark 2016.

He also visited various areas of the base and witnessed the ongoing flying operations carried out by the PAF personnel.

@Side-Winder

proxy.jpg

Look, you don't need to give me any lecture. I will gladly say "I agree with you" or "I disagree with you" when fools like notorious eagle, will STOP giving out negative ratings over nothing, specially, when he's not even been a part of ONE post. The guy doesn't say anything, comes from the dark and puts a negative rating. How does that work? I think these coward "shadow warriors" need something from you guys too so they can change their abusive behavior.

You seem like a smart guy, if he and I discussed something and I said something against the policies of this forum, I would be the last person to be upset about a negative rating. Unlike the typical Pakistani style egoistic behavior I see on here, I don't have ego. I am talking about human treatment. How does one justify giving out negative ratings when he's not even engaged in ONE post with me? And this has been going on for two years. Primarily, because he is one of the "elites" on here (without credentials IMO). Many complaints over the past two years haven't resolved it. And here is another lecture for me....? Makes no sense.

Also, I used to have 5 ratings. They went to 8, and now see where they are. Since you "dug up" my posts.....go back to like 4 years. When people didn't even know, I used to tell everyone that Pakistan's stock market will go up significantly, that Audi, Renault and Haer are coming to Pakistan, that Russia was going to provide weapons to Pakistan, that IK was going to be told to wrap up the "sit in", etc, etc. All these things are on here part of the history and all of that, came true in some capacity a few years after. These weren't "wild guesses" that some crazy fool woke up and claimed. These were all from credible sources, verified and then posted. And if you see the breadth of these (Government, Military, etc, etc), these go across many countries and platforms. So there has to be "something credible" there, for someone to predict these things right? Some ability...even little!!

Back then, I would take beatings from both, Indians and Pakistanis when I would write these things per my knowledge on what was cooking inside. Indians obviously get pissed because they don't want Pakistan to ever be seen in a positive way, but the sad part is, the Pakistanis are also bi*tching about it due to their political affiliations. Guess what? All that I wrote, came true in some capacity!!

You are welcome to tell me that "I've not proven my worth". My opinion is, humbly, I am one of the most knowledgeable members on here, with actual experience over 4 decades in 3 different areas across the globe (from Military to Economy to Journalism, etc!! So, here, like you wanted me to say "I disagree with you" :enjoy:.

But do remove the unjust ratings and life goes back to normal for all of us. Its not a matter of ego, its a matter of principles, basic human respect and forum rules, no slandering others and defaming others, and believe me, I am a man of principles. Hiding behind a dark curtain and hitting someone with negative ratings, without having the ability to discuss something, is cheap, cowardly and none-sense and against the forum rules. Its about time something ought to be done to ensure this is a respectable place for all members.

Again, you can be Obama's or Nawaz sharifs right hand and have Hawking put his hand on your head it is irreelvant. The negative rating system is NOT for just the person you engage with to give. If you are going to be the typical arrogant nobody as you are right now then so be it. The admin is this close to start banning you from threads so you can take your whatever experience and whatever claims to someplace where maybe some fools will take it without a bucket of salt as we do.

I can claim that Dr Mubarakmand knows me personally, but not one "mai ka laal" has to believe me on it. However, I can believe it and agree to not change my opinion; however, I will not be proving or shoving it down anyone's throat.

You make good arguments, but are also making up claims and fibbing a lot at times that leaves a lot of us with more than "4 years" rolling our eyes. as with Trump and his tweets on how he knows it all; Ill agree to disagree.

Your self righteous tirade on principles and the humble facade don't impress any of the admin and we are all pretty anonymous in it , so here is my bottom line to you:

1. Cant convince someone: agree to disagree and disengage; use the ignore option if you want.. or receive negative ratings.

2.Think a rating is unfair, create a thread in the GHQ instead of wasting a thread and creating a Imran Khan Dharna situation every-time you find anyone not buying your opinion.

Now you(AND ANYONE ELSE) have the instructions to do what you want and been given a clear indication where your "deadlines" stand. Please continue any protest in the GHQ; that is why it exists..to tackle complaints and issues.

If you cannot abide by it, then face a ban in any thread you(or anyone else) brings it up in.

You have good abilities to use public and well documented sources to make an argument; but your need to receive constant praise and recognition makes it all go in the trash.

Let me know if the ratings can be reversed. It would be nice to remain an old rmember on here. Otherwise, it would cost me $ 0 dollar to have petitions files in three states. It would cost the "admin" a few good attorneys and their pretty pennies. Good luck!! Don't forget, I stand for human dignity and human progression so you guys doing the right thing will make you look good in front of all the members too. We don't need a verbal war, just a two liner is enough. Human dignity should prevail, Egoism shouldn't.
Oh dear, the legal threat ones with terms like litigation thrown in for effect. Good luck with that, as I had suggested earlier; stick to the GHQ..free "plain" advice based on rules for all members.

Hi,

There is a false pride amongst the pakistanis about motorways being runways---.

Paf has lied to the pakistanis again---. You use motorways when all your othetr systems are destroyed---and that happens when out of incompetency or TREASON you did not buy the right equipment---.

I am astounded at the level of STUPIDITY of the pakistani forum members----.

This not a moment of pride---but a moment of DEEP CONCERN.

On another item----if @Viper0011. is right---how many of you are going to shoot yourself---ahem---apologize---.

See---most of you pakistanis talk big---but none of you ever apologize when the truth becomes obvious---.

The issue is not pride or using the Motorways as runways since such dispersal systems are used REGULARLY even with MoB's operational in countries like Sweden, Hungary, Finland and many others with limited depth and well known MoBs.
The issue is how effectively this idea has been implemented. In this way, the PAF has made the mistake of putting too much faith in its HAS(Hardened Aircraft Shelters) and rapid runway repair teams. The problem is not that the Motorways are the last resort, but that there are not many of them to serve as more and more dispersal sites and bases for aircraft in a conflict.

This is something both the PAF and the multitudes of Pakistani leadership (both dictators and politicians alike) are to blame for.

Take this for e.g. knowing our disparity with India and their ability to as such operate with impunity during the late 80's and 90's.. the PAF could have easily taken this approach and we all know such terrain exists in Pakistan aplenty.

Unlike our enemy whose primary force as such is dependant on large airbases and few assets that can take off in short distances; our latest primary asset in the JF-17 is capable of taking off with a respectable combat load in a very short space.

Below facilies could EASILY be paired with Motorway sections and kept sparsely manned.
Yet no such effort was made until recently to really utilize such assets and practice put off due to "unacceptable" risks and failure in coordinating with civil motorway authorities.

If the Swiss did it during the 60s and 70's in their much more demanding terrain.. so could we
First of all, as a Swiss pilot, you know the geography extremely well. But when the weather was bad, we were guided from ground stations who told us exactly where to fly, how many degrees to the left, when to go up, when to go down. It was an extreme level of trust as we sometimes didn’t see anything while flying through a narrow valley at low level. A simple system, but it worked.
Yves Rossi

139754_69416023_pristina_slatina_plan_7_3_a.jpg

underground%2Bfacilities.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom