What's new

High-frequency Active Aural Research Program (HAARP)

Okay... let's say that this HAARP weapon system is real and that US does have control over it. Then tell me, why does it not use them on every damn enemy of hers, causing disasters after disasters in each of their countries and make it look like "oh the nature has been cruel"?

Another thing; If the US does have this weapon, then can any of your members supporting the existence of HAARP provide a solution on how to take it down? Because from the looks of it, nobody in Asia is in a position to strike at this weapon or US for that matter right now without making their death-wish come true.

Okay... let's say that this HAARP weapon system is real and that US does have control over it. Then tell me, why does it not use them on every damn enemy of hers, causing disasters after disasters in each of their countries and make it look like "oh the nature has been cruel"?

Another thing; If the US does have this weapon, then can any of your members supporting the existence of HAARP provide a solution on how to take it down? Because from the looks of it, nobody in Asia is in a position to strike at this weapon or US for that matter right now without making their death-wish come true.

Yes. US would soon cause major earth quakes in every damn part of the earth when they locate that Power socket that can supply atleast a Billion times more Electricity than the Current overall combined Electricity generated on the earth to run the haarp machine. :lol:

Russians pointed about this weapon .....
But you will start believing it, when some day it will be use on india ...till then good luck...:azn:

Back
Top Bottom