What's new

Hi there

No it hasn't for almost two years but even then it did very little.But you know it's abbottabad the weather is very unpredictable.Also the mountains get ample snow in winter so its just 30 drive to snow in winter
Exactly! Abbottabad`s weather is really unpredictable. There is always an element of surprise.

I remember how heavily it had snowed back in 2007 or 2008. That had I think broken records. Was brutal cold. I had to wear 3-4 pairs of socks at a time and still it felt like I was walking barefoot. My knuckles had swollen due to the extreme cold.

Exactly! Abbottabad`s weather is really unpredictable. There is always an element of surprise.

I remember how heavily it had snowed back in 2007 or 2008. That had I think broken records. Was brutal cold. I had to wear 3-4 pairs of socks at a time and still it felt like I was walking barefoot. My knuckles had swollen due to the extreme cold.
Indeed that period was very cold but after 2015 it became very hot in summer and summer duration started increasing every year

Yes I was there. :raise:

P.S. @Leonardo this particular question makes me think if you know me already. But I avoided asking until now.
No i don't know anyone from this forum personally.That was a random question.Just wanted to know the timeline of your stay in abbottabad

Back
Top Bottom