Hi Speed Infinity 150 bike

lastofthepatriots

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Anyone in Pakistan got one?

images

is it worth buying or a piece of shit? I mean it looks nice but I think it’s a chinese bike. How’s the performance and is it good for city and occasional trips to the PIND?

My cousin has one, it's really good fun to drive but only good for one person as it have hump in back. Also exhaust is very raspy

Then definitely not for me. I value practicality above all and not being able to have passenger is a deal breaker. I guess it’s a showkia bike. But the seat doesn’t look as bad as the ybr 125. Ybr is truly a useless and gay *** bike.

Then definitely not for me. I value practicality above all and not being able to have passenger is a deal breaker. I guess it’s a showkia bike. But the seat doesn’t look as bad as the ybr 125. Ybr is truly a useless and gay *** bike.
I mean if you are thin 2 person can sit but not females. If you like cafe racer style I would recommend test driving it you will like it.

I mean if you are thin 2 person can sit but not females. If you like cafe racer style I would recommend test driving it you will like it.

Right now I have Suzuki 110 and it’s good for city but not great for when I go to village. But the seat is very comfortable. I guess I’ll wait till better companies start coming to Pakistan or we get new designs.

Right now I have Suzuki 110 and it’s good for city but not great for when I go to village. But the seat is very comfortable. I guess I’ll wait till better companies start coming to Pakistan or we get new designs.
My cousin is teacher in kharian cant gujrat so travel in village makes it a little tedious. Also look in to gs150 best for village,city and long travel up north.

the wait will be forever . ... :lol::lol:

Naa yar YBR ko ayesa to na kaho.

Anyone in Pakistan got one?

images

is it worth buying or a piece of shit? I mean it looks nice but I think it’s a chinese bike. How’s the performance and is it good for city and occasional trips to the PIND?
Cheap copy of bullet.

I am not a biker and my knowledge is quite limited when it comes to motorcycles. Can you explain as to why you chose Suzuki 110 over Yamaha YBR125? I am asking this as I have heard nothing but good things about Yamaha YBR125 and they cost almost the same as that of Suzuki 110.

I am not a biker and my knowledge is quite limited when it comes to motorcycles. Can you explain as to why you chose Suzuki 110 over Yamaha YBR125? I am asking this as I have heard nothing but good things about Yamaha YBR125 and they cost almost the same as that of Suzuki 110.

Suzuki 110 is good in petrol, fairly fast and the slim body is great to get in and out of bazaar and patli galis or alleyways.

Yamaha GayBR has the most obnoxious seat if you have passengers. The seat is angled upwards so every time you hit the brake your passenger comes sliding into you.

Suzuki can fit 3 people on its seat(which is very comfortable btw) while GayBR can only fit 2 unless you’re 14 years old in which case maybe it can fit 3.

GayBR mashook aur biwi ki liye teek he, but with dudes sitting in the back it’s gay AF. Also if you ever sit on the back of GayBR and go for a long journey you’ll probably want to blow your brains out after an hour and a half.

GayBR is fine if you are riding solo.

Last edited:
Suzuki 110 is good in petrol, fairly fast and the slim body is great to get in and out of bazaar and patli galis or alleyways.

Yamaha GayBR has the most obnoxious seat if you have passengers. The seat is angled upwards so every time you hit the brake your passenger comes sliding into you.

Suzuki can fit 3 people on its seat(which is very comfortable btw) while GayBR can only fit 2 unless you’re 14 years old in which case maybe it can fit 3.

GayBR mashook aur biwi ki liye teek he, but with dudes sitting in the back it’s gay AF. Also if you ever sit on the back of GayBR and go for a long journey you’ll probably want to blow your brains out after an hour and a half.

YBR125 definitely better for solo riding but for 2 passengers it is not practical. I remember when I was riding with my friend on YBR125, whenever he used brakes I used to slide into him. YBR125 is great if you wish to ride solo and have fun otherwise there are more practical options available like your 110.

Look at YB125Z DX or just YB125Z model .. it's far better for two up.

This would be my choice for a locally manufactured bike.

Back
Top Bottom