What's new

Hi Indian friends now I am at Mumbai India

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi Indian friends now I am at Mumbai India.

I am a Sri Lankan. From Sri Lanka, I came to Mumbai India with my Chinese Business partners from Shanghai China to promote a long term business expansion with Indian companies.

Monday (Tomorrow) we will sign business agreements with Indian Companies.

From next week Me & Sri Lankan & Chinese business team, we will travel across India with our Indian business partner for business enlargement across India.

Can any one here from India tell me nice places to visit in India?

Dont return without seeing Taj Mahal alright, it really is a beauty.

If you are going to be mainly in Maharashtra, see Matheran, Ellora caves, Mahabaleshwar & lots of mountain forts. There are so many places around Mumbai. And do not miss Mumbai - Pune Express highway :-)

Now why would a "Sri Lankan" or a "Chinese girl" seeking advice about India post in a Pakistan Defence Forum??????

:rofl:

@developereo
i was wondering the same...!
there are other forums for that.

Make sure you visit Taj Mahal and Oberoi hotels..the scene of 26/11....is the only relevant response from this forum !!!

Now why would a "Sri Lankan" or a "Chinese girl" seeking advice about India post in a Pakistan Defence Forum??????

:rofl:

Hi,DEVELOPEREO, we also wanna launch business in Pakistan,can list some good places to visit? I think Defence people as a part-time tour guide is a good idea.

Hi,DEVELOPEREO, we also wanna launch business in Pakistan,can list some good places to visit? I think Defence people as a part-time tour guide is a good idea.

Well no i appreciate your enthusiasm to visit India and see lots of places , however please understand that it is a Pakistan defense forum where we discuss about the military developments and it is certainly not meant to be a part time tour guide , there are numerous travel blogs as well as official Indian government website for tourists , your questions would be better answered there.
Thanks.

Hi Indian friends now I am at Mumbai India.

I am a Sri Lankan. From Sri Lanka, I came to Mumbai India with my Chinese Business partners from Shanghai China to promote a long term business expansion with Indian companies.

Monday (Tomorrow) we will sign business agreements with Indian Companies.

From next week Me & Sri Lankan & Chinese business team, we will travel across India with our Indian business partner for business enlargement across India.

Can any one here from India tell me nice places to visit in India?

Friend Sri lankan,

With due respect to Indian friends here, but I just read a post (by an Indian) saying that Mongoloid looking person will be routinely derogatorily called “Chinkies” in nearly every big Indian cities.

Just curious, could you please verify that for us how many times your Chinese companions are called as such?

@ Sri Lankan,

There are some members here discouraging you from visiting places in Mumbai. But my friend, take it from me....Mumbai is more like an international city, people from every corner of the world come visit mumbai for business and recreational purposes. You WILL NOT face any abuse or anything thatz just creation of some stupid jelous people. If u r intersted in visiting the main attractions of Mumbai i have a huge list for you. check out the below link and enjoy India.

attractions in Mumbai
List of tourist attractions in Mumbai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

attractions in India
Category:Visitor attractions in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS: Dont forget to visit my state, Kerala (god's own country).:D

Well no i appreciate your enthusiasm to visit India and see lots of places , however please understand that it is a Pakistan defense forum where we discuss about the military developments and it is certainly not meant to be a part time tour guide , there are numerous travel blogs as well as official Indian government website for tourists , your questions would be better answered there.
Thanks.

This guy "Sri Lankan" and "eve706" are both trolls created by user "jeet".

That's why we have fun with them...

Back
Top Bottom