What's new

Hi, I am here! USA President.

When will you give us some shiny piece of technology instead of those rusty ones that are re-painted:what::what:

will you give it to us if i paste this :usflag::usflag:

oh sorry we have been doing that for years but have seen no change:hitwall::hitwall:

I am sorry, if i hurt you.
But this is what we do, cant help it.
Hey i am giving you the f-16 :lol:

Sorry, But this is the game we play.
You should know how to play this DIRTY GAME.
But dont get sad we will keep talking as we have did in the past.

Mr. Obama, Sir,

Might I suggest that, if you are going to try to remain "in character" here at the PDF, that you make your country flags like mine (to the left) and give your location as The White House, Camp David, Air force One or the like. It would help avoid some confusion and make us feel like we have a direct line to the top.

Mr. Obama, Sir,

Might I suggest that, if you are going to try to remain "in character" here at the PDF, that you make your country flags like mine (to the left) and give your location as The White House, Camp David, Air force One or the like. It would help avoid some confusion and make us feel like we have a direct line to the top.

Sure, I could do that.

Obama jii why are the americans so racist?/ why do they call the presidents house " white house"?? dont u think its a little odd to live in it.???

hi Obama welcome here have a nice stay.............
one doubt r u Barack Obama or Barack Hussein Obama.(dont take this serious mr.obama)

Back
Top Bottom