What's new

Hi I am Haidar.

Haidar

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi I am Haidar. I am from a town in Pakistan. Currently self employed. I was alway fascinated about flying and fighter jets. My father and other relatives has sereved in different forces.

I tried to join forces but After selection and few months i had to leave due to medical reasons.

But fascinations and deep love doesn't die easily. So I have decided to become what some people call "arm chair general".

I hope this experience would be beneficial for me as well as other worthy members.

Last edited:
Welcome brother. But you have just insulted 99% of members on this forum. ;)
I deeply apologize if it seems an insults. I just wanted to make a point that we sitting in a airconditioned bedroom enjoying music and posting our views can not have the true understanding about the real life challanges and strains a person or a soldier feels or thinks. I was very fortunate when i was going through my medical board in CMH pindi when i spent some really good time with young officers comming from siachen and wana. Talks with them made me understand that how little i knew and understood about their actual situation and concerns. From then on i have tried to be a learner not a judge.

I deeply apologize if it seems an insults. I just wanted to make a point that we sitting in a airconditioned bedroom enjoying music and posting our views can not have the true understanding about the real life challanges and strains a person or a soldier feels or thinks. I was very fortunate when i was going through my medical board in CMH pindi when i spent some really good time with young officers comming from siachen and wana. Talks with them made me understand that how little i knew and understood about their actual situation and concerns. From then on i have tried to be a learner not a judge.

Don't worry, I wasn't really serious about insults.

It's good to hear that, I believe every individual, regardless of background brings their own experiences, expertise and opinions and it's good to have a community such as this here on PDF where we can discuss all these things.

I can tell you are going to be a positive contributor to this forum. Welcome aboard!

Hi I am Haidar. I am from a town in Pakistan. Currently self employed. I was alway fascinated about flying and fighter jets. My father and other relatives has sereved in different forces.

I tried to join forces but After selection and few months i had to leave due to medical reasons.

But fascinations and deep love doesn't die easily. So I have decided to become what some people call "arm chair general".

I hope this experience would be beneficial for me as well as other worthy members.
welcome to PDF

Back
Top Bottom