Status
Not open for further replies.

mpk1988

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Greetings from a long time lurker!!!

Originally a Keralite, Dad's been working in the middle east for almost 35 years now (Iraq and Saudi). Did my schooling in Saudi, college in Delhi - NCR... That's where I spend most of my time in India.. So, I'm more of a "Bhaiyya" :enjoy:

Been in Europe ever since (PhD and Job). I do research on technology (mainly in Nanoelectronics).

As for joining pdf:
I like the international presence on pdf and it also gives an insight into alternate views and politics that govern our neighbouring nations and a little of the middle east.
Also, I love Pakistani Food, Urdu, indigenous culture and of-course the Girls :smitten:... but then I like all girls.. of all ages and all sizes.. Thoda besharam bhi hoon.. :D

Hope to make some good friends and have some lively discussions here.
:cheers:

Greetings from a long time lurker!!!

Originally a Keralite, Dad's been working in the middle east for almost 35 years now (Iraq and Saudi). Did my schooling in Saudi, college in Delhi - NCR... That's where I spend most of my time in India.. So, I'm more of a "Bhaiyya" :enjoy:

Been in Europe ever since (PhD and Job). I do research on technology (mainly in Nanoelectronics).

As for joining pdf:
I like the international presence on pdf and it also gives an insight into alternate views and politics that govern our neighbouring nations and a little of the middle east.
Also, I love Pakistani Food, Urdu, indigenous culture and of-course the Girls :smitten:... but then I like all girls.. of all ages and all sizes.. Thoda besharam bhi hoon.. :D

Hope to make some good friends and have some lively discussions here.
:cheers:

Welcome on aboard.

Hi, mpk1988. Welcome to Pak defense forum .

Welcome.

I will intro me self in Sticky Option.

Admins lisen to me.

:pdf:

Hi, I'm new one here and glad to meet yew all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom