What's new

Hezbollah retaliates by targeting Israeli military convoy, at least 2 killed

Hezbollah attacked two border patrol jeeps with anti tank rockets. 4 soldiers killed, several injured.

Please wait for the IDF Confirmation.

as per ToI they said only 7 Injured IDF Soldiers

the humvee in the picture (the moving one ) also got its a$$ smacked by hezbollah missiles

the first one was already on fire :

bqgezi5bixi7r6l3hkak.jpg

v83nmvytbuklzeqt8hzv.jpg

bravo to some indians..................keep up the your master work
tommorow even if israel drops a nuke on gaza you will be here to defend them

should they nuke their own Property. I would enjoy if they nuked your nuke stocks

I don't know which side to take here as an Indian i like Isreal but i am siding with Syria and Hezbullah on their civil war.
exactly, I support Israel but I feel they are making a huge mistake helping the so called 'rebels' against the Syrian army.

I fully support the SAA, Iran and Hezbollah in their efforts against the Saudi, Qatar and NATO sponsored jihadis in Syria. Israel should have stayed the fuk out of it.

isolated , has more enemies than any other entity on the planet earth , kills innocents , murders kids and women , is spanked on the a$$ by a militia group in a 4 year span , is ridiculed by the whole world , talks shyte more than anyone else , does some stupid a$$ moves which begs for apologies later .

BTW , yes shias are killed by ISIS . jews were killed by hitler too , whats your point ? :lol: don't derail the topic :D
There are only two countries under UN sanctions today: Iran and North Korea, plus Syria sanctioned by EU. Alawi army suported by IRGC and Hezbollah is being slaughtered by Syrian peasants and they respond by barrel bombing, gassing and starving women and children. Now they shot at border patrol in response to liquidation of top commanders and generals.

Back
Top Bottom