What's new

Hezbollah retaliates by targeting Israeli military convoy, at least 2 killed

yeah , youre done for today :(

go under the bunker now :(
Oh, when the siren will call. You see, i have a warning siren and shelter to go for cover because my country care for me, my country have Iron Dome, because my country care for my well being, you dont because you and all surrounding shitholes of countries worth nothing, the joke is on you idiot.

Yeah, it's not like Israel hasn't done anything since then confirming that the Dahiya doctrine is still in force, has it?

Wait, it has:

NGO scolds Israel for ‘indiscriminate’ bombings during Gaza conflict — RT News

Investigators: Israel fired on Gaza civilians carrying white flags
Israel ordered civilians to vacate before attacking Hezbollah headquarters in Dahya. Why u bring here some warning shots in the air I really dont understand. Spare us propagandist clown.

firing missiles from 2 km far towards a vehicle using helicopters :lol:

mighty "operation" i must say :lol:
It was about intelligence. Because u need to pick intelligence that there are top Hezbollah and IRGC terrorists in jeeps.

Sir

Sorry to say but in this case the blame lies squarely on Israel. Israel is the one to blame for this incident as they launched a pre-emptive attack on Hezbollah. Hezbollah had no choice but to respond because they do not want to create a situation like the SAA, where the IDAF attacks them at her own will without any repercussions. If Israel would not have killed those men, Hezbollah would have never attacked. Hezbollah as of now poses no threat to Israel, they are fighting for their lives in Syria. It is Israel which provoked Hezbollah.
Israel did not touch Lebanon - thats fact. As for Syria strike, only foreign terrorists were killed there.

242660df1b69.jpg

REST IN HELL

Israel ordered civilians to vacate before attacking Hezbollah headquarters in Dahya. Why u bring here some warning shots in the air I really dont understand. Spare us propagandist clown.

I know of no such warning. I know that 1,200 civilians died in that war, that there were plenty of instances of Israelis purposely hitting civilians where no military target was present, that Dahiya was carpet bombed, and that, years later, an Israeli general bragged about that to an Israeli newspaper, saying the Dahiya was a warning to Arab civilians.

Do you want me to link to the newspaper again, so more of the forum's readers can see what a mad-dog gang of bloodsuckers are heading the IDF? OK, here it goes:

"We shall pulverize the 160 Shiite villages that have turned into Shiite army bases, and we shall not show mercy when it comes to hitting the national infrastructure of a state that, in practice, is controlled by Hizbullah. This strategy is not a threat uttered by an impassioned officer, but rather, an approved plan.

"In practical terms, the Palestinians in Gaza are all Khaled Mashaal, the Lebanese are all Nasrallah, and the Iranians are all Ahmadinejad."​

Last edited:
Hezbollah mortar attack in Qajar village in north Israel
b24d8469d6c1.jpg

One of the mortars struck a home in Ghajar, a village which straddles the border, setting the structure alight. The mortar fire continued into the afternoon, aimed at the Hermon region. Hezbollah claimed responsibility for all of the attacks.

North Israel under fire from Lebanon; IDF responds with strikes - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News | Haaretz
Another free pass for Israel to go for offensive. Then blame of aggression :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom