What's new

Hey Guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAJESTICAL

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Let me introduce my self :-), My Name is Sohaib, im a student and I live in Lahore.Just joined defence.pk a few days back as you can see in my info :omghaha:, Ive been observing Defence.pk from a past few months or over a year and it was an awesome experience observing you guys disscussing threads, trolling, fighting and getting banned and then coming back unbanned :rofl:.I will be disscussing and posting threads with you guys in my spare time :).Hope I can learn new things and dissucss and share a few with you guys.Thank You. :-)

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

~ I CAME IN PEACE DONT PANIC. :rofl: :crazy: :lol: :coffee: :) :P :pakistan:

Last edited:
Welcome to PDF ! :agree:
Ty Mister Armstrong :) I have a few questions for you Sir :omghaha: Why your emo is showing me that your shy and second are you the armstrong that went to Moon?(Joke) :-)

~Respect

Ty Mister Armstrong :) I have a few questions for you Sir :omghaha: Why your emo is showing me that your shy and second are you the armstrong that went to Moon?(Joke) :-)

~Respect
Do you have any agenda against our resident butt sahib?- :sniper:

Welcome :welcome::pakistan:

Smoking is Injurious to Health :) Very Very Much... :yahoo:

Smoke is good for me to.
Then you must be a alien from planet neptune...Eh? :) :D

Hello Sohaib! Welcome to the forums :)
Ty Mr.Kal El :), unfortunately I have question for you too Sir.... Are You The Real Kal-El(Superman)? :) or im just dreaming! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank You Mister :) Noo I dont have any thing against your Resident Butt Sahib but should I be concerned? :rofl: :) :lol: !

Last edited:
Ty Mr.Kal El :), unfortunately I have question for you too Sir.... Are You The Real Kal-El(Superman)? :) or im just dreaming! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No my friend, just a mere mortal human being. Kal's out there though. We just exist on a parallel world (Earth-Prime) different from his own.

Why do u laugh so much? Too many smileys .

A tip for u : add as less a smileys as u cud
Good luck posting .

Hey how r u? Log dikhayi nahi day rahay aj kal. My image/file uploader here isnt working since yesterday.sad days.

No my friend, just a mere mortal human being. Kal's out there though. We just exist on a parallel world (Earth-Prime) different from his own.
Hopefully we do¿ ... :secret: Btw nice meeting you Kal-El of this world :) :yahoo:

@Shamain :secret: Is it against the rules?¿ Btw it wasnt a serious thread so I thought there wont be any harm to People of Earth If I use these emo :) Lol... And Thank You For Advising me :-) as I mentioned earlier ....
~ I came in Peace Dont Panic :crazy: :rofl: :welcome:
~Joke

Last edited:
Hopefully we do¿ ... :secret: Btw nice meeting you Kal-El of this world :) :yahoo:

@Shamain :secret: Is it against the rules?¿ Btw it wasnt a serious thread so I thought there wont be any harm to People of Earth If I use these emo :) Lol... And Thank You For Advising me :-) as I mentioned earlier ....
~ I came in Peace Dont Panic :crazy: :rofl: :welcome:
~Joke
No not against rules
Hey i am sorry if my words hurt u,i just thought u might use so much smileys in other threads too, so it wouldnt look good. It was just that. The rest ur choice. Who am i to object.

No not against rules
Hey i am sorry if my words hurt u,i just thought u might use so much smileys in other threads too, so it wouldnt look good. It was just that. The rest ur choice. Who am i to object.
First of all I didnt felt bad by your comment and second you didnt forced your opinion on me you just wanted to guide me and I understood what you meant about smileys...I have seen this forum many times as I mentioned up so I think im mature enough to deal with it.I admire your post and appreciate it.Anyway Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom