What's new

Hey Ayan Here

Hello everyone!
I am Ayan. I am teacher by profession. I have special interest in geopolitics. I am doing M Phil in IR. My special interest is in US Pakistan relation. Defense is also my interest.
Welcome broski

Welcome!!:usflag::pakistan:

P.S. US-Pakistani relations is a subject about which it is exceedingly difficult to learn "true" facts, rather than "spin" from both sides. Good luck!!

Hello everyone!
I am Ayan. I am teacher by profession. I have special interest in geopolitics. I am doing M Phil in IR. My special interest is in US Pakistan relation. Defense is also my interest.
Welcome Ayan Babu 😘

Is
Welcome!!:usflag::pakistan:

P.S. US-Pakistani relations is a subject about which it is exceedingly difficult to learn "true" facts, rather than "spin" from both sides. Good luck!!
there any special forum on the subject?

Hello everyone!
Ayan bandy ka Nam hy ya bandi ka

Is there any special forum on the subject?

Not here at the PDF. I think the main problem is that the intelligence services of both the US and Pakistan are very heavily intertwined with various Afghani players. These intelligence services (CIA, ISI) may or may not work in concert with their civilian diplomatic services, i.e. the foreign service of Pakistan or the State Department of the USA. This means that there are many times multiple "initiatives" going on that are not coordinated, or acknowledged, by either country. It is a mess. USA military withdrawal from Afghanistan may simplify the USA policies but leave a new power vacuum in Kabul that is filled by a free for all among India, Pakistan, China, Russia and NGO Islamist organizations. The Afghans are in for a very tough time and Pakistan will see a new, destabilizing, flow of Afghan refugees.

Back
Top Bottom