What's new

heron uav's to china border!

Man, we already know whats happening on the boar4rderr, so why is there a need of a UAV? We need a nerve of steel and spine erect govt. Not that I dont like peace, but not at a cost of our blood.

What kind of nonsesne is this?? "We already know what is going on"- oh yeah? How exactly do YOU know everything? Do you not think ISR assets would help in anyway to understand the picture better?

Would you prefer to be riled up by these seansationlist "reporters" or would you prefer some logical and reasonable steps were taken?

Why use the word ''deadly'' those herons are just for observation not to strike.

now here's the twist..some reports are saying that Herons can actually carry missiles..there is a heron thread opened few weeks ago..go there or search google for more info on that...me and @Yzd Khalifa was talking about it other day...

Last edited by a moderator:
now here's the twist..some reports are saying that Herons can actually carry missiles..there is a heron thread opened few weeks ago..go there or search google for more info on that...me and @Yzd Khalifa was talking about it other day...

Yes, the Heron can carry missiles on them, they will hit hard :lol:

Maybe the Israelis won't openly admit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the Heron can carry missiles on them, they will hit hard :lol:

Maybe the Israelis won't openly admit.

may be or may be not..but we also have Harop and Harpy for that role(though those were Killer Drones,not Hunter Killer,Indigenous Hunter Killer is coming soon..Rustam 2 will be tested in 2014) :yay:

How about me,u gave me a warning for posting economy news in Chinese section.I was not trolling.I think that was completely unfair.

And when was that my friend? If you do indeed think that the warning was unfair, please raise it directly with me via PM or post in GHQ for other mods to decide.

may be or may be not..but we also have Harop and Harpy for that role(though those were Killer Drones,not Hunter Killer,Indigenous Hunter Killer is coming soon..Rustam 2 will be tested in 2014) :yay:

Best of luck to you guys. We are working on an armed drone of ours, as well as 3 drones for reconnaissance ones.

So first India gives away land to PLA and now UAVs?

Great decision. And even if Heron UAV's are missile capable we wont gona need it. Those UAV's are just for recoinessense and observation. Even if PLA crosses the boarder, we can just warn them off. After all we are not at war with Chineese and even gun battle never ensues among both countries.

What kind of nonsesne is this?? "We already know what is going on"- oh yeah? How exactly do YOU know everything? Do you not think ISR assets would help in anyway to understand the picture better?

Would you prefer to be riled up by these seansationlist "reporters" or would you prefer some logical and reasonable steps were taken?

Why do you have to get so emotional man.. "We" here means Not I or you, but the country and its saviors. Ofcourse we know whats going on across the border, why do you think we have RISAT,the only thing is that its cannot give you a real time motion picture like the UAV, but I am sure it can give us an accurate info on the military build up.

Back
Top Bottom