What's new

Here's the proof for Dhruv's Ecuadorian 'secret' affairs!

Ok lets stop making naughty comments! Pata nahi kal kiske ghar koi morcha lekar aa jaye

ON Topic

What is the unit price of Machine?

Ok lets stop making naughty comments! Pata nahi kal kiske ghar koi morcha lekar aa jaye

ON Topic

What is the unit price of Machine?
~$9-10mn USD IIRC. I don't know if this is still a relevant price for the much more advanced and present standard the MK.3 and the price for the ALH WSI (Rudra) will be A LOT more for sure.

Hottt :smokin: but still i can't forget its ugly crash on Ecuador national day parade.:oops:

Crazy huh!

But NO serious injuries for the crew after that horrific crash if there was ever a greater advert for the safety of the ALH- this is it!! Less severe crashes have killed aircrew in the past in other helos.
@fox thanks for reminding me and making me dig this up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hottt :smokin: but still i can't forget its ugly crash on Ecuador national day parade.:oops:

such things happens...
don't pointout bad memories...
it will spoil moods of our fellows....
well am child soo i am not seeing anything else here....:rofl:

such things happens...
don't pointout bad memories...
it will spoil moods of our fellows....
well am child soo i am not seeing anything else here....:rofl:

No moods to spoil mate- the crash was caused by pilot error and there were no fatalities or even no severe injuries as the advanced safety features on board the ALH worked perfectly.

~$9-10mn USD IIRC. I don't know if this is still a relevant price for the much more advanced and present standard the MK.3 and the price for the ALH WSI (Rudra) will be A LOT more for sure.

I constantly see test flight's of Rudra from where I live and that is quite close to HAL's Heli division - these heli's are awesome and amazingly fast and many times I mistakenly take them for low flying air crafts when it whizzes overhead.

I constantly see test flight's of Rudra from where I live and that is quite close to HAL's Heli division - these heli's are awesome and amazingly fast and many times I mistakenly take them for low flying air crafts when it whizzes overhead.
Lucky you mate! You must snap some shots and post them here!

Lucky you mate! You must snap some shots and post them here!

Sure..if I get lucky and have a camera ready at the precise time. Most times they disappear from view within seconds or I am in my car or bike when they fly over.

One thing is for sure - they are crazy fast.

Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Here's the proof for Dhruv's Ecuadorian 'secret' affairs!

Dhruv-Ladies.jpg

Dhruv-Ladies1.jpg

Dhruv-Ladies2.jpg

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Miss South American beauty pageant participants get floored by the macho looks of India's flagship flying machine -- the Advanced Light Helicopter Dhruv -- at an air base in Ecuador. While the HAL-built Dhruv is definitely having a great time in Ecuador, watch out Tarmak007 for some cool updates on Rudra and LCH ahead of Aero India.

OOOO bete ki jaan...

Official reprt concluded a pilot error anyway.

hmm it can be....
I don't know anything about it but i was just pointing out that mentioning crash can cause a troll atmosphere soo be a little carefull..
:coffee:
well i know nothing about Hal Dhurv..
any info pole in PDF about this heli??

Crazy huh!

But NO serious injuries for the crew after that horrific crash if there was ever a greater advert for the safety of the ALH- this is it!! Less severe crashes have killed aircrew in the past in other helos.
@fox thanks for reminding me and making me dig this up!
@Abingdonboy, how did the crew was saved from such a fatal crash, there is no ejection seat or such right??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom