What's new

Here comes another youngest IT expert from Pakistan

A Pakistani kid becomes the youngest Microsoft Certified Professional - See more at: A Pakistani kid becomes the youngest Microsoft Certified Professional

Lahore: A seven years old, Aziz,has becom the youngest Microsoft Certified Professional. Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has congratulated a seven years old, Aziz, on becoming the youngest Microsoft Certified Professional. He said that Aziz has win laurels for Pakistan at a very young age and the whole nation is proud of him for this achievement. He said that such talented students are an asset of any nation. - See more at: A Pakistani kid becomes the youngest Microsoft Certified Professional

this whole thing is blown up into infinite proportions

Congrats to the kid, great feet but what will be interesting is to see where he ends up when he starts working. I wish him all the best.

Wow!!!

surprised-038.gif

:tup: :tup:

Well congrats again. Once again a young bright star emerges. MashAllah. Keep it up!!!!!

Wtf are these certifications? Please excuse my ignorance, I've spent all of my life on "non-windows" stuff. I'm allergic to Microsoft products. :D

Something to do with .NET framework (fancy forms and such, readymade classes, databases), or real hard core C++, Java etc etc?

nope to be an msp you dont need to have any knowledge of c,c++.You need little knowledge of v.b to devlop some primate windows app and need to pass more of a general test on technoogy.Its quite an easy cerification to obtain but for a 7 year old kid its impressive.

Where are the hindus? since yesterday.. no comment!!!!

Perhaps, they are busy blocking the news!

Congrats to the Kid and Pakistan ..... :cheers:

Why would we block the news?? :cuckoo:

It is Indians not Hindus...!!!

My advice to his parents send him outside Pakistan on the very first opportunity for the sake of his future and a better career so that he can nurture his talents and capabilities further in a place where there are opportunities provided to people.

Back
Top Bottom