What's new

Here are some of the countries that offer Visa on Arrival (VOA) to Indians.

danger007

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Iran

Laos

Jordan

Macau

Myanmar

Tajikistan

Kuwait

Oman

Timor Leste

Fiji

Samoa

Tuvalu

Burundi

Cape Verde

Cameroon

Comoros

Djibouti

Eritrea

Ethiopia

Liberia

Mauritius

Sierra Leone

Cambodia

Indonesia

Turkey

Hong kong

Azerbaijan

Albania

Thailand

Nepal

Maldives

st. Lucia

Saint Kitts

El Salvador

Bolivia

Seychelles

Mozambique

Madagascar

Kenya

Visasforindians - Tourist Visa for Indian Passports Summary Sheet

One of my relatives who happens to be a businessman just got back from Iran and said atleast half of the Iran Air flight from Mumbai is of Indians (mostly Gujaratis) who avail this visa on arrival scheme. Good going India-Iran friendship :cheers:

No offence, but most of those countries are pretty poor and not that influential in the world like the African ones. I will be proud the day someone like China/US/Canda/EU countries decide to give visas on arrival to Indians, but we are nowhere close to gaining that amount of respect in the world arena.

By the way, can someone verify Hong Kong? Thats a pretty influential and well-off state/country, and I am surprised they just give visas on arrival to Indians. Sounds like a lie to me :what:

No offence, but most of those countries are pretty poor and not that influential in the world. I will be proud the day someone like China/US/Canda/EU countries decide to give visas on arrival to Indians, but we are nowhere close to gaining that amount of respect in the world arena.

By the way, can someone verify Hong Kong? Thats a pretty influential and well-off state/country, and I am surprised they just give visas on arrival to Indians. Sounds like a lie to me :what:

That's Never Gonna happen with 1,2 billion plus country . People will go and vanish .

That's Never Gonna happen with 1,2 billion plus country . People will go and vanish .

America has 300 million, and pretty much has visa-free travel in middle east. 300 million aint a small number either. I agree with you to an extent, but still...

I am surprised that Turkey ,Iran and HK offer VOA to Indians... :cheers: thanks to all these countries...

and we are also providing VoA to some countries like Japan, France, Germany etc and considering Russians for VoA...

America has 300 million, and pretty much has visa-free travel in middle east. 300 million aint a small number either. I agree with you to an extent, but still...

Buddy It's a Developed Country . Middle east has rich pampered little sheiks who would have fun and come back . our poor people will go there and become illegal Immigrants . That's the biggest concern .

No offence, but most of those countries are pretty poor and not that influential in the world. I will be proud the day someone like China/US/Canda/EU countries decide to give visas on arrival to Indians, but we are nowhere close to gaining that amount of respect in the world arena.

I am surprised with HK I thought they would be more strict.

Here is the link to the Chinese consulate Mumbai which states the visa policy for Indians to HK - it is visa on arrival.

Requirements for Indian Nationals to apply for Hong kong Visa

Back
Top Bottom