What's new

Here are some of the countries that offer Visa on Arrival (VOA) to Indians.

btw.. whats the story with st kitts?
they are advertising aggressively for investment and offering citizenship in return.

I am surprised that Turkey ,Iran and HK offer VOA to Indians... :cheers: thanks to all these countries...

and we are also providing VoA to some countries like Japan, France, Germany etc and considering Russians for VoA...

Turkey does not unless you have a valid visa for Europe or US. Had to cancel my trip to Turkey recently as my family(in India) had to plan for visa(book flight tickets and hotel bookings and take those for stamping in Turkish consulate in India)

btw.. whats the story with st kitts?
they are advertising aggressively for investment and offering citizenship in return.

The story with St. Kitts is that it is part of the indirect money laundering route from US to India and vice versa along with Mauritius.

no no no no wrong order Bhutan 29th Nepal 30th:D

In fact i wish Bhutan join the union , they have only 8 lac population and gdp/capita of 2121$ and a very beautiful country

Well, i dont know, if the general population wants to they should. But then China will start complaining about imperialist land-hogging India, like they did when Nepal wanted to join India back in the day. So let things remain the way they are :P

As an Iranian born male, a Canadian passport is a must if I wanna travel places. lol

But srsly, you show the Canadian passport to any country and they will say come right in.

Is not that true for all developed countries like UK/Europe and USA ? :)

I think Canada's is accepted by more countries.

GB and US tend to piss people off, Canada doesn't.

This was oct 2010 and dont know if its still true :)

British citizens top list for visa-free travel
British citizens can travel more extensively around the world without visas than passport holders from any other country, it has been revealed.

British citizens can visit 166 destinations across the globe and stay for at least three days, for business or pleasure, without a visa.

Among BRIC countries, citizens of Brazil have the greatest freedom to travel, with no visa restrictions in 130 destinations. China ranks very low with visa-free access to only 38 countries. North Korea, Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan are ranked at the bottom :D

British citizens top list for visa-free travel - Telegraph

Malaysia used to VOA for Indians until 2 years ago. Indians misused this facility for illegal emigration and Malaysian government withdrew this facility for Indian.

Malaysia used to VOA for Indians until 2 years ago. Indians misused this facility for illegal emigration and Malaysian government withdrew this facility for Indian.

still plenty of Indians(especially south Indians) in Malaysia

I think Indians exist in every country even there are many in Sierra Leone and Sudan although they are poor countries but these countries are good for business

I think Indians exist in every country even there are many in Sierra Leone and Sudan although they are poor countries but these countries are good for business

South Indians especially in Penang. The Malaysian dish Nashi Lemak is more of a South Indian influence. Likewise Roti Kanai and Pull tea)

The best visa process - Evisa by Cambodia - upload picture in jpeg format and passport no plus credit card information in Cambodian embassy site and in 3 days, they send the visa in email. Take a printout and take it with you.
else
Go for visa on arrival which is faster than the evisa in immigration. :partay:

Cost to travel in Cambodia is much lesser than India - a decent Siem Reap hotel room for less than Rs 800(to see Ankor Wat and Ankor City) and massage for rs 250 and food is great and costs very less.

The best visa process - Evisa by Cambodia - upload picture in jpeg format and passport no plus credit card information in Cambodian embassy site and in 3 days, they send the visa in email. Take a printout and take it with you.
else
Go for visa on arrival which is faster than the evisa in immigration. :partay:

Cost to travel in Cambodia is much lesser than India - a decent Siem Reap hotel room for less than Rs 800(to see Ankor Wat and Ankor City) and massage for rs 250 and food is great and costs very less.

lol pretty low prices....

Most of the south Indians in Malaysia have been in Malaysia since many generations. They were taken there by the British in the early 20th century, when Malaysia was a British colony, to work in the rubber and palm oil plantations. They are not illegal emigrants, but Malaysian citizens since before the independence of Malaysia. This was similar to the Chinese laborers brought in by the British into South-east Asia from south China into Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.

Back
Top Bottom