Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Remember the 3D?
p6210068.jpg

Well, Here it is now:
50b53068026cb_HEMA4x4.jpg

To be show-cased at IDEF'13.

HEMA has just announced that armoured vehicles are ready for the use of Army. These last generation armoured vehicles are produced in HEMAs Cerkezkoy facilities.

Mainly; the most parts of the vehicles (steering, brake, suspension and hydraulic systems, and axle parts, as well as the armoured body work, etc.) are done by HEMA and the rest of some parts of the vehicles are produced by another manufacturer.

They also proposed there 6x6 APC for a tender...
hema.jpg

It has a resemblence to BMC's ATGM carrier vehicle but it has a much higher profile.
SILAH-TASIYICI-K.jpg

Looks like a cross between Bradley M2 and the Marine Hummer. Should have had a stronger mount though. Looks great nonetheless

I doubt the turkish armed forces would buy these... =(

If I remember correctly the weapon carrier tender consist of 4 firmas each proposing different vehicles

1. Otokar Cobra (Most say it will be either the new 1,5 or 2 Version)
2. FNSS Pars 4x4 (Looks nothing like 6x6 or 8x8 APC)
3. BMC Vuran
4. HEMA 4x4 (its speculated that HEMA probably received cooperation from foreign firm)

If I remember correctly the weapon carrier tender consist of 4 firmas each proposing different vehicles

1. Otokar Cobra (Most say it will be either the new 1,5 or 2 Version)
2. FNSS Pars 4x4 (Looks nothing like 6x6 or 8x8 APC)
3. BMC Vuran
4. HEMA 4x4 (its speculated that HEMA probably received cooperation from foreign firm)

I could not see the tender here?

Araç ve Özel Projeler Grubu

Cool beast!

I came on this thread thinking it's a new Indian armored vehicle because the name 'HEMA' sounds very Indian ish.

Anyways it's nice (Y)

Turkish Army should have around 1000+ Cobra 4x4 vehicles by now.

If you ask me It's pretty unlikely that we'll buy a new type of vehicle.

Otokar is the Best !

I mean can you Imagine a Cobra 2 ?

The others has no Chance !

Back
Top Bottom