What's new

Help required in job seeking

Sidacca

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,
I am financial analyst, I lost my earnings to Covid19 which was my only source of income. Being father of two there is very huge financial pressure on me now. I do realize that this might not be the right place, but I have no choice. Being from simple family having no luxury references to get one as well as. So any help would be greatly admired. Thank you

Hi,
I am financial analyst, I lost my earnings to Covid19 which was my only source of income. Being father of two there is very huge financial pressure on me now. I do realize that this might not be the right place, but I have no choice. Being from simple family having no luxury references to get one as well as. So any help would be greatly admired. Thank you
#
welcome join the club of hard life n grime.

Hi,
Try going abroad but with no agent involved.. in UAE etc , recruiter prefer the candidate to be in Gulf, so apply and find a source where you can stay. or you look for PhD etc..
Point is it can be a best period if you utilise it. Keep searching for job and apply.

Just change your habits and keep your company around people who are doing something (in Gulf, PhD, West etc). Inshaallah You will find a way.
Just keep pushing.

Attachments

• UAE-Recruiters-Jazib.txt
    158 bytes · Views: 21
Try going abroad but with no agent involved.. in UAE etc , recruiter prefer the candidate to be in Gulf, so apply and find a source where you can stay. or you look for PhD etc..
Point is it can be a best period if you utilise it. Keep searching for job and apply.

Just change your habits and keep your company around people who are doing something (in Gulf, PhD, West etc). Inshaallah You will find a way.
Just keep pushing.
My friends are working in UAE, they are saying that uncertainty is still here.... Businesses are still not open at full capacities

Hi,
You need to network , what you know is half of the battle and who you know is the other half, unfortunately that is the fact of life in the employment ladder.

Hi,
While you search for a job, if you have car or bike, start driving Uber, otherwise if you have a small saving then start gathering information on starting a business which you can do side by side. If you go on youtube, you will find videos which give business ideas from 10k to 1000k Budget. You should get ideas, not necessarily the whole plan as they many not be practical or may not suit you.

These are tough times, people are losing jobs as headcounts are being reduced. In my circle, many friends have lost their jobs also except those in Govt or Military. I hope you get a job soon inshAllah but in the meantime divert your mind by finding a (side) business which brings out your best qualities, polishes them and also makes you money. If i were you, my first choice would be food business be it catering or any other decent setup.

Good luck.

You need to network , what you know is half of the battle and who you know is the other half, unfortunately that is the fact of life in the employment ladder.
I am pretty much active on almost every potential site like LinkedIn and indeed etc

While you search for a job, if you have car or bike, start driving Uber, otherwise if you have a small saving then start gathering information on starting a business which you can do side by side. If you go on youtube, you will find videos which give business ideas from 10k to 1000k Budget. You should get ideas, not necessarily the whole plan as they many not be practical or may not suit you.

These are tough times, people are losing jobs as headcounts are being reduced. In my circle, many friends have lost their jobs also except those in Govt or Military. I hope you get a job soon inshAllah but in the meantime divert your mind by finding a (side) business which brings out your best qualities, polishes them and also makes you money. If i were you, my first choice would be food business be it catering or any other decent setup.

Good luck.
Thank you I am working for startups since 2017, I have everything (skills & expertise) but not money, my savings just vanished since I am jobless for 5 months now.... I sold even my car to pay office rentals, salaries and other liabilities. Covid19 is just a disaster for me, my own little empire just collapsed

Thank you I am working for startups since 2017, I have everything (skills & expertise) but not money, my savings just vanished since I am jobless for 5 months now.... I sold even my car to pay office rentals, salaries and other liabilities. Covid19 is just a disaster for me, my own little empire just collapsed
I am sorry to know about your current state. I have seen somewhat same happen in my circle too.

My background is not finance or accountancy, but i think you would know better than me about using someone else's money (e.g. bank) and turning a loan into a good debt.

Your start up company collapse ?? Any way you have already had clients and experience, you can build it again later as the company is still exist legally. I bet your start up companies is in financial service right ?

I am sorry to know about your current state. I have seen somewhat same happen in my circle too.

My background is not finance or accountancy, but i think you would know better than me about using someone else's money (e.g. bank) and turning a loan into a good debt.
Will you believe no one is spending a single penny due uncertainties.... Banks loan would be a not good idea right now, again uncertainties as Covid19 can strike again in winter.

Back
Top Bottom