What's new

HELP REGARDING ISSB !

Diligent

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey everyone,
Idk if this is the right place for posting this but...
I am willing to give ISSB for GDP this year, but I have certain doubts. I have ear problems (commonly referred to as an infection) that might tag along until the test, but both my hearing and eardrum are fine, also my height is a few centimeters less (160 cm) from the mentioned criteria (163 cm). I just wanted to know if both these conditions will affect my selection. Also, is the test selection any different for girls?

Hey everyone,
Idk if this is the right place for posting this but...
I am willing to give ISSB for GDP this year, but I have certain doubts. I have ear problems (commonly referred to as an infection) that might tag along until the test, but both my hearing and eardrum are fine, also my height is a few centimeters less (160 cm) from the mentioned criteria (163 cm). I just wanted to know if both these conditions will affect my selection. Also, is the test selection any different for girls?
Not sure about the infection, but there's no leverage on height.
Hope you grow it out and then try again InshaAllah.

Not sure about the infection, but there's no leverage on height.
Hope you grow it out and then try again InshaAllah.
I'm looking forward to it being fixed IA if not then maybe next year. For now, hoping for the best. Thanks for the info.

I'm looking forward to it being fixed IA if not then maybe next year. For now, hoping for the best. Thanks for the info.
InshaAllah man. Just keep working hard. Have faith in Allah. Do as much dua as you can. Keep physically fit. Keep your eyesight perfect. Keep your academics razor sharp. You'll get in InshaAllah.

InshaAllah man. Just keep working hard. Have faith in Allah. Do as much dua as you can. Keep physically fit. Keep your eyesight perfect. Keep your academics razor sharp. You'll get in InshaAllah.
Have my hopes held high, IA will make it through. Thanks once again :tup:

Back
Top Bottom