What's new

Help moving back to Pakistan

pak001

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Im in UK thinking about moving back to Pakistan.

Looking for comments and suggestions. Should I do it ? anybody knows anyone who has moved to Pakistan after living abroad for years ?

Looking for comments and suggestions. Should I do it ? anybody knows anyone who has moved to Pakistan after living abroad for years ?

Hi 'Pak001',
^^^^ Don't you think that ...how is it possible to suggest any comments with out knowing your current status???
....Anyway generally I would like to suggest that if you study then you must complete your education first and try to gain experience atleast for few years to be more polished,....then you may be able to make decision on matter at your own.

Further, as you may be well aware that the countries /global community is still facing severe drawbacks of recent finacial crises, no one can assume that how long it will take to makeover, obviously its can vary country to country as its depend upon policy measures and timely wise decisions to overcome the finacial crunch respectively....... as such in my views, this crucial time may not appropriate, for relocation especially from west towards east.

Please note ...this is best what I can advise in my point of views, but you may have better suggestion / solution from other fellow members...:cool:

Anyway... Pleased to welcome aboard :pdf:
Enjoy your stay:enjoy:

Last edited:
First we need to know your social status? are you married? have kids? whats your trade?

are you moving with whole family? how long have you lived in UK? are you working in UK? how's the pay? can you make your ends meet?

Then we can compare it with Pakistan

Listen boss A. Rahman is right wat is your stauts? second depends where u moving in Pak! third as i always say if u have some money tolrance of Pak way of life or can get use to it do it ! forth money always helps as it is not cheap there so alot of things come in play its a big move anyhow i hope we can help if u need us feel free to ask more questions but in the end offcourse the choice is yours good day!

Admin ban him so that he can reach Pakistan Safe n sound ?

:pakistan:
:cheesy:

:chilli:

Regardless of your marital or economic status at the moment..... go live in Pakistan for 2-3 months before making your final decision. Moving is not an easy task. Make sure you know what you want and what you can expect in Pakistan.
Best of luck.

Hello,

'yahan tangi aay qafas hai,
wahan fikar aay ashianah,
na yahaan mera thikana,
na wahan mera thikana'.

Even though I am grateful of living here in the u s , but then this is how I feel.

Hello,

'yahan tangi aay qafas hai,
wahan fikar aay ashianah,
na yahaan mera thikana,
na wahan mera thikana'.

Even though I am grateful of living here in the u s , but then this is how I feel.

^^^Well said MastanKhan:enjoy:
You are true, that'y ......I came to home now few months ago:D...
though have to go back.....""kal phir bulaya hey"":cry:

Back
Top Bottom