What's new

Help Me Guys!

Could you understand if any non-Muslim or any one from other country answer to your questionnaires? Since you've exposed your questionnaires to all, so any one can put data in there which could be a problem.

My Bengali friend you are forgetting the motto of all Pakistani's:

Kam chalana hai to kisi tarikah se bhi chala lo (If you want to get the work done, get it done any way you can).

As long as he gets his result, who is going to check where the data came from.

:pakistan:

LoL, we also do this is to get grade.

Thankx.

This is a dishonest way to promote a product called Arla. This has nothing to do with the boycott. Desperate marketing students !
Listen, Arla Foods has a joint venture company Arla Mengniu, in association with Mengniu , one of the companies involved in the 2008 Chinese milk scandal involving the addition of melamine to milk products.
Executive director Jais Valeur stated that: "We are part of this [crisis] – just as we’re a part of the solution."

Do not use this forum in such dishonest way.

Could you understand if any non-Muslim or any one from other country answer to your questionnaires? Since you've exposed your questionnaires to all, so any one can put data in there which could be a problem.

I can see each and every answer individually so i would get an idea who has done what.... and secondly these sort of limitations are always present if you are collecting your data through netnography :)

This is a dishonest way to promote a product called Arla. This has nothing to do with the boycott. Desperate marketing students !
Listen, Arla Foods has a joint venture company Arla Mengniu, in association with Mengniu , one of the companies involved in the 2008 Chinese milk scandal involving the addition of melamine to milk products.
Executive director Jais Valeur stated that: "We are part of this [crisis] – just as we’re a part of the solution."

Do not use this forum in such dishonest way.

What makes you think that we are promoting Arla here, Sir? I just requested members who fall in the criteria to fill this questionnaire as this particular sample is very hard to find otherwise..

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

done and done , !! best of luck with your project bro .

Thank you Bro.. Much appreciated :)

sir imran khan where do you live in uae are you in abudhabi and working in GMS

Hello People,

I am conducting a research for my Postgraduate studies on the Muslim Population living in United Kingdom. This research is regarding the boycotting of Danish products and specifically Arla foods (which is one of the biggest manufacturer of dairy products and has a huge market in UK) after the publication of Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) by a Danish newspaper.

The boycott in Middle East costed this company in Billions of Dollars and lost its market share significantly and never recovered ever since. Now a group of researchers like us are trying to determine the attitude and behaviour of British Muslims vis-a-vis this company.

The major sub-brands of this company are Puck Cheese Spread, Lurpak and Cravendale Milk.

I need people who are muslims and have been living in UK for atleast 5 years. I know some members who live in UK such as Zaki, T-Faz and Skywalker and niaz Saheb. If anybody else could help me with this survey i shall be very thankful. :)

Here is the link to the online survey, trust me it will not take very long.

Survey provided by FreeOnlineSurveys.com

Thank you very much in Advance :)

Here is what you should write on your thesis study

Page 1 : Title , Name of Author , Date , Summary

Page 2: Definition of respect from webster dictionay

Page 3: Change font on the Microsoft word to 40
and type this " DO NOT MESS WITH MUSLIM'S RELIGION"

Page 4: We can buy cheese/milk from another country if you don't
respect our religious values

Thank you

I am conducting a research for my Postgraduate studies on the Muslim Population living in United Kingdom. This research is regarding the boycotting of Danish products and specifically Arla foods ..

..The boycott in Middle East costed this company in Billions of Dollars and lost its market share significantly and never recovered ever since. Now a group of researchers like us are trying to determine the attitude and behaviour of British Muslims vis-a-vis this company.
You need to do some research about Arla and it's export to muslim countries first. Arla didn't loose billions of dollars because of a muslim boycott.
Arla estimates a loss of export revenue to muslim countries of 400 million dkr ( 70 million dollars) as a consequence of the boycott. Compare those $70 million to a total revenue of $7,9 billion.
The only consequence this boycott had in Denmark was the laying off of 50 employees exclusively producing for the ME market in 2006.

Arla already gained 60% of it's marketshares back before christmas 2006, and have recovered its marketshares by now.

Best regards

You need to do some research about Arla and it's export to muslim countries first. Arla didn't loose billions of dollars because of a muslim boycott.
Arla estimates a loss of export revenue to muslim countries of 400 million dkr ( 70 million dollars) as a consequence of the boycott. Compare those $70 million to a total revenue of $7,9 billion.
The only consequence this boycott had in Denmark was the laying off of 50 employees exclusively producing for the ME market in 2006.

Arla already gained 60% of it's marketshares back before christmas 2006, and have recovered its marketshares by now.

Best regards

Yes it was a typo, thanks for pointing out :)

Back
Top Bottom