What's new

help finding an Internship in Aerospace industry in Europe using Erasmus.

FireFistAce

Reaction score
Hi. I am currently studying Aerospace engineering in Turkey and I really want to do an internship in this field in Europe (hopefully with the help of erasmus program). But I am finding it really hard to find a company concerned with Aerospace/defence that would offer internship positions to foreigners as countries tend to keep it a secret.

Have any of you encountered anyone who did an internship in a european country other than his own in this field?

Do you know of such a company that have ever offered internships for foreign students?

Thanks in advance, any view is appreciated.

Join AIESEC. Later apply through them this summer. Try your options in Italy and Sweden, they are pretty decent at foreigners coming from internships.

Hi. I am currently studying Aerospace engineering in Turkey and I really want to do an internship in this field in Europe (hopefully with the help of erasmus program). But I am finding it really hard to find a company concerned with Aerospace/defence that would offer internship positions to foreigners as countries tend to keep it a secret.

Have any of you encountered anyone who did an internship in a european country other than his own in this field?

Do you know of such a company that have ever offered internships for foreign students?

Thanks in advance, any view is appreciated.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom