What's new

Help a proud Pakistani represent Pakistan at the Fjallraven 2015!

Tyson97

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Fjallraven is an event taking place next year in Scandinavia where explorers from all over the world are tested to their limits when they travel stretches in the Arctic Tundra on dog sleds.
Moin Khan, a world famous traveler from Pakistan wants to be the first Pakistani to achieve this feat. He applied for the event through the other countries category even though he could have easily made it through the USA category, only because he wanted to wear the Pakistan flag there.

Here's what he says about himself.
About Moin Khan
My name is Moin Khan and I spend more time on two wheels than on my own two feet. When I’m not exploring nature’s vast landscapes, I devote my time between motivating Pakistan’s youth on the importance of incorporating their passion into their way of life, promoting education for the underprivileged girls, and organising motorcycle tours around Pakistan’s northern areas for adventurous foreigners. I'm driven by adventure, experiences, and most of all - life.

Explanation
I’ve traveled a chunk of the world on a motorcycle, over 25 countries and was most challenged when I crossed Turkey in the midst of treacherous winter conditions on a 600cc sports-motorbike. That trip evoked an obsession over winter escapades. Growing up in lahore, Pakistan, “snow” was never a part of my vocabulary. This trip will allow me to exemplify an underrepresented country, to challenge myself in unfamiliar territory, and to get out of my comfort zone by trading a bike for a dog sled.

Please vote for him at Fjallraven. Search Google for Fjallraven polar. I could not share a link because of a limit on this forum.

Remove all the from the link. I could not share a link in my post.
He is currently in second place and needs for votes to win.
photo2.jpg.jpg
10446268_10153421092677788_2506312895470667912_o.jpg

He is a citizen of the United States.

Anyone proud of being a Pakistani is Pakistani enough for me. A passport is not important as what is in the heart.

The point is that there is blind rush to own such successes as "Pakistani", and an equal haste to shout "Traitor" the moment there is rightful criticism from the same quarters. :D

The point is that there is blind rush to own such successes as "Pakistani", and an equal haste to shout "Traitor" the moment there is rightful criticism from the same quarters. :D
HE wants to wear the Pakistani flag I dont think your permission nor opinion is needed!

No one pushed it on him!

He is a citizen of the United States.
Babes your a neutralised american (self hater) n he's a dual national proud of his country of origin.. Makes you look like crap... Feel tht.

You better prepare for the next american holiday to show your patriotism to your new home "America"..

Do you ever get tired of this ?
Can't teach an old dog new tricks...

Babes your a neutralised american (self hater) n he's a dual nationaal proud of his country of origin.. Makes you look like crap... Feel tht.

Can't teach an old dog new tricks...

Just ask him whether he can become the El-Presidente of the Nation for which he bleeds red, blue and white instead of criticizing Pakistan simply for the sake of criticizing it ? :what:

He does travel on a blue US passport.

You must be his butler ?

Just ask him whether he can become the El-Presidente of the Nation for which he bleeds red, blue and white instead of criticizing Pakistan simply for the sake of criticizing it ? :what:

Hey atleast he can cheer for the presidential candidate ? :lol:

This guy is the definition of "irony".. Born,Raised and Educated in Pak .. Moves to USA... Start talking crap about his country of origin,pessimistic as hell (like one of those characters they have in Hollywood movies .. with the "doomsday" is coming nonsense)... Mocks our fallen soldiers and celebrates 4th of July meanwhile finds issues in everything related to Pak ... but USA "stronk".. Can't do no bad just like Israel..

Pathetic isn't it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom