What's new

Hello Please Look inside all the indian Fans and pakistani fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Association of Pakistani motorcycle assemblers??
So that engine was designed in Pakistan?I asked for pakistani designed engine,not manufactured engine..

utter cr@p!!What about Agni s,BMDs,dhruvs,Akash SAM,Shivalik Frigate,Rohini and Revathy RADAR,Shaurya missile,Arihant...dont let me start in this one...:omghaha:

What do you think about LCA,ALH,LCH and Su-30 MKI??

What would Indian members feel when Pakistani members belittle our acheivements??

What do you think about LCA,ALH,LCH and Su-30 MKI??

What would Indian members feel when Pakistani members belittle our acheivements??

Why waste your time in an argument.... They are here with an agenda..... Whats your problem if they think they are more advanced by developing a minature helicopter......Infact we should encourage them ..... Lets not make this thread into a measurement competition..... Hope you get what i am trying to say :P

No but you received input from at least four different countries for it.

dassualt-conceptual design
USA-the engine,and some early FBW software work was done in US by Indian Engineers
Israel-the radar
and???

Association of Pakistani motorcycle assemblers??
So that engine was designed in Pakistan?I asked for pakistani designed engine,not manufactured engine..

utter cr@p!!What about Agni s,BMDs,dhruvs,Akash SAM,Shivalik Frigate,Rohini and Revathy RADAR,Shaurya missile,Arihant...dont let me start in this one...:omghaha:
LCA,

where have they been engaged in a combat mission
Please name one Combat mission of AGNI,AKASH,SHIVALIk,shaurya and last but not least lca and the attack helicopter,did india ever popped a tank after 1971 war let us know please

dassualt-conceptual design
USA-the engine,and some early FBW software work was done in US by Indian Engineers
Israel-the radar
and???

what else is left to develop, you are going to use russian and french or israeli missiles on it so tell me what exactly did the Indian input in LCA

what else is left to develop, you are going to use russian and french or israeli missiles on it so tell me what exactly did the Indian input in LCA

Ok mate India hasnt done anything on LCA may be little bit of paint work on the wings..... If thats makes you happy i should say you can be happy.... If you think pakistani's are better off in science and military i would congratulate you on that thought and achievement.... I hope this would end this useless discussion.....

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I am sure you doesnt have much background in engineering..

Project definition commenced in October 1987 and was completed in September 1988. Dassault Aviation of France was hired as a consultant to review the PD and provide advice based on its extensive aviation expertise. The PD phase is a critical early element in the aircraft design and development process because from this flow key elements of the detailed design, manufacturing approach, and maintenance requirements

The engine is a US source one...What about JF - 17s,early J-10s??

The software work was done in India itself..read this

''A second series of inflight simulation tests of the integrated flight control software were conducted on the F-16 VISTA (Variable In-flight Stability Test Aircraft) simulator in the U.S. in July 1996, with 33 test flights being carried out. However, Lockheed Martin's involvement was terminated in 1998 as part of an embargo enacted by the U.S. in response to India's second nuclear tests in May of that year''

The Radar is Indian with a backend processor sourced from israel,again what does JF-17 use??

Ok mate India hasnt done anything on LCA may be little bit of paint work on the wings..... If thats makes you happy i should say you can be happy.... If you think pakistani's are better off in science and military i would congratulate you on that thought and achievement.... I hope this would end this useless discussion.....

like i said i am not comparing Science and tech of india against Pakistan as india is very big and pakistan is very small, India has alot of good Projects that it has under taken, like the production of su-30 mki, and other various defence related projects that are not coming to my mind right now

any ways back to topic

which one of these shells you think will be good for Pakistan Police
group-m24.jpg

where have they been engaged in a combat mission
Please name one Combat mission of AGNI,AKASH,SHIVALIk,shaurya and last but not least lca and the attack helicopter,did india ever popped a tank after 1971 war let us know please

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
the missiles are in service with the Strategic Forces Command and LCH will get IOC this year

what about this shell for pak rescue services
magni-gyro-range1.png

what about this SHell for Federal Police

AIR_Hawk4_Gyroplane_lg.jpg

with the upgraded propeller and stuff

'Last month, Indian defence authorities quietly announced that India's prestigious Light Combat Aircraft, originally to have become operational in 1995'

http://www.rediff.com/news/2001/jan/13nad.htm

really?

LCA design was finalised in 1990s,Phase 1 commenced in 1990 and HAL started work on the technology demonstrators in mid-1991; however, a financial crunch resulted in full-scale funding not being authorised until April 1993, with significant work on FSED Phase 1 commencing in June. The first technology demonstrator, TD-1, was rolled out on 17 November 1995 and was followed by TD-2 in 1998

seriously??:omghaha:

also

January 13, 2001

Akash missiles and Arjun areinducted and Arjun MK2 is in testing phase...you dug out a 12 year old article??

'Last month, Indian defence authorities quietly announced that India's prestigious Light Combat Aircraft, originally to have become operational in 1995'

rediff.com: Admiral J G Nadkarni (retd) on the sad tale of the Light Combat Aircraft

really?

LCA design was finalised in 1990s,Phase 1 commenced in 1990 and HAL started work on the technology demonstrators in mid-1991; however, a financial crunch resulted in full-scale funding not being authorised until April 1993, with significant work on FSED Phase 1 commencing in June. The first technology demonstrator, TD-1, was rolled out on 17 November 1995 and was followed by TD-2 in 1998

seriously??:omghaha:

You can take a horse to the water but you can't make him drink it.......how precisely the example presents it'self.
Rather than amusing yourself with smileys..... it would benefit you to first check the date article was written or may be you consider yourself more knowledgeable than a former Indian Admiral. :cuckoo:

You can take a horse to the water but you can't make him drink it.......how precisely the example presents it'self.
Rather than amusing yourself with smileys..... it would benefit you to first check the date article was written or may be you consider yourself more knowledgeable than a former Indian Admiral. :cuckoo:

Arms lobbies can even influence our Defence ministers,and you think they cant make a retired admiral to write this piece of propaganda??
Because he is a a former Indian Admiral,Does that mean he can state such illogical statements??
It is fact that LCA design was finalised in 1990s,and first TD was rolled out in 1995..And look at what he states!!

''Last month, Indian defence authorities quietly announced that India's prestigious Light Combat Aircraft, originally to have become operational in 1995''

And yes it is a 2001 article..Indian defence sector has come a long way...in the past 12 years

Akash has already been Inducted and we also have a working BMD

Nag has been inducted and HELINA is undergoing tests from ALH Rudra

same can be said about Agni V,Brahmos,Shaurya and other missiles

Also Su-30 and T-90s are being manufactured in India now...

You can do better than digging out a 2001 article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom