PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

فون پر "ہیلو "کہناحرام ہے:امام کعبہ
9426_HelloWorld.jpg

24 اگست 2010 16 : 14
جدہ (مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک)سعودی عرب کے 70 علما ءبشمول امام کعبہ نے ٹیلیفون پر ”ہیلو“ کہنے کو حرام قرار دیدیا ہے۔ تفصیلات کے مطابق انگریزی زبان میں "ہیلو "جہنم کو کہا جاتا ہے اورہیلوکے معنی "جہنمی "بنتا ہے اس لئے کسی بھی شخص کو جہنمی کہنا حرام ہے اس سلسلہ میں مزید کہا گیا ہے کہ سروے اور تجربہ سے معلوم ہوا ہے کہ انگریز خود جب بھی فون کرتے یا وصول کرتے ہیں ”ہائے“ استعمال کرتے ہیں جبکہ غیر انگریز میں یہ رواج پڑ چکا ہے کہ وہ ہیلو کہتے ہیں۔ اس تحقیق اور سروے کے سامنے آنے کے بعد سعودی عرب کے 70 بڑے علمائے کرام نے ©©"ہیلو" کہنے سے مسلمانوں کو سختی سے منع کیا ہے۔
Daily Pak

Hello is haram? what is that man? how about those luxirious cars?How about those modern cities built by western engineers? these guys are going too far. I heard from one of the mulllahs a few years back telling people how to make love to their wives. these guys are interefering with bloody everything. when will we be free from the mullahs?

Last edited:
Hello is haram? what is that man? how about those luxirious cars?How about those modern cities built by western engineers? these guys are going too far. I heard from one of the mulllahs a few years back telling people how to make love to their wives. these guys are interefering with bloody everything. when will we be from the mullahs?

damn mullahs favorite time pass is make things haram:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"HELL" .. "Hoo" .. "upon you" .... yap! sounds like a curse... :D

a few years back one of the Keyboard Taliban said the same thing to us in one of the chat sites(Paltalk, if you are familiar with it). So the taliban are ahead of the mufti.

Man paltalk is now ancient and old people's favorite, are you grandpa..jk

Man paltalk is now ancient and old people's favorite, are you grandpa..jk

not grandpa yet, but grandpa to be in a few months time. :cheers:

as i said in my post, it was a few years back. so tell me what is better than paltak cuz i am not using those sites nowdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom