What's new

Hello I am from Bangladesh

Because I have seen many businessmen
There are very few of them who look at the country's defence and political issues
Because they would not have been interested in doing anything other than money and increase business
well then consider me one of them lol.
and i am not big business person but very small. And in Bangladesh even lots of business person are involved in politics. And actually bangladesh is made of politics now . Majority of peoples follow political parties as zombie.
tell me first how many of doctors, teachers , engineers , bankers are from muslim league , ppp or pti in pakistan?
in bangladesh everywhere is dirty politics .

well then consider me one of them lol.
and i am not big business person but very small. And in Bangladesh even lots of business person are involved in politics. And actually bangladesh is made of politics now . Majority of peoples follow political parties as zombie.
tell me first how many of doctors, teachers , engineers , bankers are from muslim league , ppp or pti in pakistan?
in bangladesh everywhere is dirty politics .

I just shared my experience with you Many of my friends are also businessmen and they would even think of it dirty Of course your business is small but your thinking is high and good If it is politics, then it is a doctor or an engineer or any party After coming into politics Politics is a business for them

Yar Ap to Pura Interview Le Rahe Ho Yahan

Back
Top Bottom