Hello from US

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIND

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi,

I have been following this forum for a while now and thought this might be the right time to join, given that India my native country is entering an exciting phase.

1) Tell your interests

Economics , Strategy , Engineering , Diplomacy , Space

2) What do you do.

Engineer

3) How did you find us

Google.

4) What interests you here?

ISRO , DRDO R&D , Updates and current affairs

5) What is your profession?

Engineer

6) Future plans?

MBA (Finger Crossed big time )

I hope you will forgive me on times I come off as a novice :)

Regards

:welcome:
Welcome mate....

Welcome, remember to read, think and post here as an American instead of an Indian. Will keep you from getting yourself into trouble.

Hi,

I have been following this forum for a while now and thought this might be the right time to join, given that India my native country is entering an exciting phase.

1) Tell your interests

Economics , Strategy , Engineering , Diplomacy , Space

2) What do you do.

Engineer

3) How did you find us

Google.

4) What interests you here?

ISRO , DRDO R&D , Updates and current affairs

5) What is your profession?

Engineer

6) Future plans?

MBA (Finger Crossed big time )

I hope you will forgive me on times I come off as a novice :)

Regards

Welcome to PDF!!! As Oscar noted, it would be nice to have your input as an American as well as an Indian, just to diversify and already diverse forum even more so... that, and we're lacking on the American front.

As for being a novice or cumming across as one, don't worry about it!!! We've plenty of those too, plenty more people who think they're experts:partay:, but all contributions are welcomed. Just try to maintain some level of quality and substantiate your messages with quality sources, these are the things we tend to lack here:(.

In any event:

:welcome:2:pdf::yahoo:

Welcome to PDF!!! As Oscar noted, it would be nice to have your input as an American as well as an Indian, just to diversify and already diverse forum even more so... that, and we're lacking on the American front.

Dont worry about it, Just as in real life.. the US has its presence in the PDF state.. we cant let these guys run amok on their own

I think I said too much there.
:p:

Dont worry about it, Just as in real life.. the US has its presence in the PDF state.. we cant let these guys run amok on their own

I think I said too much there.
:p:

I've suspected a few more exist than let on, that and a few more Chinese members exist hiding behind US flags:mad: - their oft poor grammar tends to peak my suspicions.

As for being a novice or cumming across as one, don't worry about it!!! We've plenty of those too, plenty more people who think they're experts:partay:, but all contributions are welcomed. Just try to maintain some level of quality and substantiate your messages with quality sources, these are the things we tend to lack here:(.

In any event:

I will try my best :) ... Both the countries are dear to me.. :)

WELCOME :welcome::yahoo:
:usflag:
India.gif

I've suspected a few more exist than let on, that and a few more Chinese members exist hiding behind US flags:mad: - their oft poor grammar tends to peak my suspicions.

Urm, those Chinese members might really be here. Walk through a University town like Austin or Houston here and its filled with Chinese whose English is as bad as their driving skills(sorry to stereotype folks but its just how I've experienced it). These people are however VERY pro-China and as such in the country to get a footprint and make money.

\ Walk through a University town like Austin or Houston here and its filled with Chinese whose English is as bad as their driving skills(sorry to stereotype folks but its just how I've experienced it).

:lol: - Yeah, I think that's one stereotype that is actually based in reality. I've had a few run in's with bad Asian drivers too. We Americans aren't any better though:partay:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom