What's new

Hegemonic behaviour caused India a great deal.

Why delete it ? Are you afraid that the world will learn about India's hegemonic behaviour in South Asia ?

No, except for your super trolling, this article has already has been posted before and I am pretty sure some forum rule somewhere says so. What world are trying to enlighten, one filled with half a dozen Pakistani/Chinese members? Isn't Economist already enlightening the world?

No, except for your super trolling, this article has already has been posted before and I am pretty sure some forum rule somewhere says so. What world are trying to enlighten, one filled with half a dozen Pakistani/Chinese members? Isn't Economist already enlightening the world?

Frankly speaking , the forum is ruled by Indian Trolls. They troll and pressure MODs to delete any articles that do not contain positing saying about India.

Frankly speaking , the forum is ruled by Indian Trolls. They troll and pressure MODs to delete any articles that do not contain positing saying about India.

Thats why you are most of the time showing in Pink Color.

Okay, this was funny! Almost all Pakistani member non-stop hunt any anti-India article(even their own blogs)! If Mods started deleting everything "bad" related to India, 70% of this forum activity will cease to exist. Can you show me the last negative article you posted about Pakistan/China? Hell, anything negative about Pakistan gets deleted quickly. This forum survives of anti-India news. I am still pretty sure when you post same thing again and again, it is trolling and should be deleted quickly.

I do care when you lot bribe my country's politicians to further your goals :angry:

I guess you didn't read this.

Our article on Bangladesh and India: The government of Bangladesh responds | The Economist

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ccuses-economist-magazine-smear-campaign.html :)

India is hegemonic? Then what is China? It is even bigger power. Just because they are not hegemonic to you doesn't mean they're not.

World is not fair. We live in civilized world with the rule of jungle. 'Bigger animal eats smaller animal in order to survive.'

I guess you didn't read this.

Our article on Bangladesh and India: The government of Bangladesh responds | The Economist

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ccuses-economist-magazine-smear-campaign.html :)

India is hegemonic? Then what is China? It is even bigger power. Just because they are not hegemonic to you doesn't mean they're not.

World is not fair. We live in civilized world with the rule of jungle. 'Bigger animal eats smaller animal in order to survive.'

Of-course they'll counter it! This Dipu Moni is pure chamcha.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom