What's new

Heavy firing on the LOC - 6 plus Indian Soldiers Killed

It feels like countries will involve in another war very soon. But this India will pay the cost for seriously undermining Pakistan's capacity !

According to trt,
Pakistani casualties stand at 1 soldier martyred and 4 civilians killed
Indian casualties stand at 4 soldiers incl 1 bsf and 6 civilians killed
I'm ready to take these figures but India surely didnt lose 6 civs.

Irony is that the screen grab you have seen is Photoshopped by some Pakistani enthusiast, forgetting that it will not take much time to open the video and bust the happiness bubble
We realized and admit the mistake. What about you huh?
90% of your population still thinks you shot down an f16 smh. I won't talk to an Indian on this matter.

Irony is that the screen grab you have seen is Photoshopped by some Pakistani enthusiast, forgetting that it will not take much time to open the video and bust the happiness bubble

I have watched the entire video, there is no ATGM footage. It was a false screenshot.

We realized and admit the mistake. What about you huh?
90% of your population still thinks you shot down an f16 smh. I won't talk to an Indian on this matter.
I am may be one of those few indians who strongly believe that both the claims of Su 30 or F 16 shoot down by either of the airforces are just bullshit claims without any evidence

I am may be one of those few indians who strongly believe that both the claims of Su 30 or F 16 shoot down by either of the airforces are just bullshit claims without any evidence
That is a good thing, and we believe similar. And that picture regarding Syria, is yes, fake. However, I am still 100% sure it isn't from Kashmir. That geography is rare there.

479784_95298310.jpg

یار کچھ تو خدا کا خوف کرو اپنے ایمان سے بتاؤ ایسے بے زبان جاندار کو مارنا گناہ کبیرہ ہے کہ نہیں :lol: ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ یہ بھی خدا کی مخلوق ہے یار

That is a good thing, and we believe similar. And that picture regarding Syria, is yes, fake. However, I am still 100% sure it isn't from Kashmir. That geography is rare there.
That topography is very similar to northern sectors, possibly above 12000+feet height

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom