What's new

Heartache For India's Rich

I am wonder in India........daily lot of womens are rapped............where womens are still burnt alive when her husband died......and where daily minorities facing problems aboutt heir freedom and where Cartoons of Muslims' Prophet Muhammad are published in sylabus books to humiliate the muslims..............nobody talks about all that Sh.t.................but when something small happened in Pakistan.........everybody opens is Pandora Box and he needs to say something on this.

Have any clue who is raja ram mohan roy??

if not read about his work...and ull get answer for the bolded part

People are not desparate to open links on india. In case you have forgotten this is pakistani defence forum not indian. Its just that generally press ignores the slumdog side of incredible india for which all your defence seeems to be is that these things happen elsewhere as well

And yet this is from a new agency? Is there a press division of Pakistan defense and this is your full time job, investigating all things India? Surprisingly I am never seen a news article where Pakistan defense was the source and you were the author? Otherwise, what is your point? Quoting an article already written by press ....how exactly is press ignoring bad new from India then?

And kids being kidnapped in india is a world news and is related to the safety to the wotld..

Pakistanis is giving so much importance to us..hahaha

Thank u pakistanis

People are not desparate to open links on india. In case you have forgotten this is pakistani defence forum not indian. Its just that generally press ignores the slumdog side of incredible india for which all your defence seeems to be is that these things happen elsewhere as well

Are you jealous much? :chilli:

Please! Every other link is on this forum is about India bashing. And there are some members whose full time job is to look for such threads. :coffee:
We're never denying such things happening in India but when a Pakistani posts such things, it becomes cringe-worthy because you're in no state to point out what India's doing wrong. :) If an American or Chinese said this then we can understand. We've still still got long way to catch up.

It's Pakistani forum ... does that mean it's your ur personal property ....

and it's totally ridiculous and moronic to open everyday a thread on CNG cylinder blast , kidnapping , and what not ....

It's a defence site ..let the decorum of the site be as it should be ...

:rofl: Incredible India arousing jealousy from across...LOL

Its time World Affairs be renamed as India's Current Events and Social issues.

Lets request the admin.:mod:

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Agree, everything about India toilets, poor, poverty, murders, kindnapping, train or car accident are posted in the world affairs section, with help from Pakistan members mainly.

You know what I almost agree. This forum is so tolerant of indians and israelis its unbelievable when you compare it to for example the israeli forum where they troll and bad mouth us and muslims constantly

You know what I almost agree. This forum is so tolerant of indians and israelis its unbelievable when you compare it to for example the israeli forum where they troll and bad mouth us and muslims constantly

Yes because that gives you guys the right to open as many India bashing threads as possible because 'We're all evil Zionist!' ey?

And btw I like how you talk about how tolerant Pakistani FORUM is because I gave you an example how tolerant India is. :disagree:

Yes because that gives you guys the right to open as many India bashing threads as possible because 'We're all evil Zionist!' ey?

And btw I like how you talk about how tolerant Pakistani FORUM is because I gave you an example how tolerant India is. :disagree:

Yea tell that to the kashmiris and rest who want you to geet off their case.

Kashmiri discussion should be in Kashmir section only trolls.

we are ignoring the real issue here...
this is definitely not world affair kind of article..
it would have been world affair if some american or European or anyone else apart from indian national would have been kidnapped in india...but this clearly is indian internal issue and does not deserve place in this section..
OP should find suitable thread to post it..

Yea tell that to the kashmiris and rest who want you to geet off their case.

Why don't you tell to Baloch who want Balochistan and Pashtuns who want Pashtunistan??

And btw tell WHAT to Kashmiris? I didn't get it though? Just look at your reply and tell me how it was relevant?

Back
Top Bottom