Hear the truth of India's surgical strike on Balakot from it's victim's mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzlv5rhXQAIl7w2.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

zzzzzz-1-.jpg

D0l5mbrWsAEI87s.jpg

imran-khan-cover.jpg

Why is this all needed? People living there have said nothing was destroyed except for a few trees. Foreign Correspondents went and saw for themselves. The local medical Center was empty. Even a strike by USAF can't give you 100% fatal casualties...there must be a few injuries...

Time to move on to some other news guys...India won't release the evidence of the shooting even though it would be good for re-election if they had one...

Where did India get a hold of supposed clip? RAW R&D?
By the sound of it, ite a loud speaker speach most likely in a mosque or a gathering. People have cellphones they make videos and recodings put em up on youtube to enrage and recruit more mujahideen. Young people around 17 to 23 years of age are easily enraaged and used for attacks.

When call of jihad is given they can't be controlled. As a muslim you do wonder if that call for jhihad is legit or not.

But as a muslim i know imran khan says do jihad then i will do it. Waiting for that call.

Only leader of a nation can call for jihad not some fellow in a mosque or in a ground on loud speaker.

India dropped 4 bombs, Pakistan has exact location where those bombs hit. No building was targeted by India, nothing has been destroyed and no one got killed.

Now India has produced a (fabricated) audio where the loss is being admitted. Really? A place is destroyed where "agencies" used to meet? A place has been lost where JuD operatives used to train how to attack India?

So which branch or tree trunk it was? On which branch do agencies used to sit? :pop:

upload_2019-3-3_15-46-30.png

India dropped 4 bombs, Pakistan has exact loation of those 4 bombs. No building was targetted by India, nothing has been lost as a result, no one got killed, no building, hut destroyed.

Now India claims somebody who is in reality not hit, and has not lost anything will start speaking Indian language that India destroyed the place where Agencies used to meet? (LOL) and people used to learn about Jihad? (LOL). OK, which location was it? Can India point at which branch or tree trunk "agencies" used to meet and where on the trees Jihadis used to sit and conspire against India?

View attachment 543881
Target was hit that's u guys don't let media enter the JEM run madarasa on the hill top and confined the media around the reconstructed bomb sites .

India dropped 4 bombs, Pakistan has exact loation of those 4 bombs. No building was targetted by India, nothing has been lost as a result, no one got killed, no building, hut destroyed.

Now India claims somebody who is in reality not hit, and has not lost anything will start speaking Indian language that India destroyed the place where Agencies used to meet? (LOL) and people used to learn about Jihad? (LOL). OK, which location was it? Can India point at which branch or tree trunk "agencies" used to meet and where on the trees Jihadis used to sit and conspire against India?

View attachment 543881

Well even if they managed to destroy an empty ground or building location. Thats not a good stratrgy.

If i were india i would talk to these men. Ask whata ur problem? Why the **** u creating problems for my citizens. And when they explain the problem (kashmir) i would simcerely do something about it.

In my opinion people of south asia indians or pakistaniz are very wise and able people in every field of life.

Solving problem of kashmir is very easy. India just doesn't want to acknowledge that it is a problem. First step is acknowledge the problem then you can solve it.

I can promise you. People of india and pakistan can find a solution to kashmir. A solution that works for both countries but we don't try. All that is required is will power. They dont want to.

Always some third partly like UK, USA russia or israel or some hidden forces within our own countries detrack us and instead we start killing each other with weapons purchased from those countries.

India pakistan and bangladesh along with burma myanmar was one country for thousands of years.

One country with many sub union provinces. Each province governing its own with no borders in it. One currency.

When european union can do it. We can do it 10x better.

But we don't want to. Thats what i understand.

We don't want to solve the problem.

So all yr rundi Rona is based upon a voice clip no video we have 1000s of parody audio clips of modi Sonny and soundike real BTW what's yr thou ght about the clip shared by yr own bjp member showing a top bjp minister giving order for terror attack in palwana :)

This is prominent Indian express reporting .

• Show us an image, a photo, a picture of JuD camp Pakistan was running? Why are you shy? or
  • Show us the location of those camps and we will google them ourselves. Is telling geo locations too hard?
  • And why is India always short of evidences?
  • Contrary to your claims, Pakistan has already shown the world evidence of your bombing, and where they were dropped. Why cannot you produce anything for the world, or for your own audience?
ISPR has invited international media and anybody from India to come and witness those location yourself. This is a big slap on your claims of you destroying anything. You not only lack evidence, but you are also given opportunity to witness alternate evidence and no one from India is willing to come and see. Are you afraid to face reality?

Everything and everyone reporting from india is prominent news channel / reporter, credible source or a confirmed source..
The rest of the world doesnt matter...
If we accept the above then only can we believe the info in the few dozen threads on this forum.

I along with majority of the posters here refuse to be a slave to indian idiotic mentality which requires everyone to be a narrow minded chu**a, just like the common man in india.
Please stop these false claims and narratives, U can either give a credible international source, pictures or video clips or alternatively go cry a river as we dont give a rats a**.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom