What's new

Heads of Pakistani soldiers are being cut off on LoC, but not displayed: Indian Defence Minister

Talking about the Indian Army, the Defence Minister said, "I can't talk about our successes publicly. But, I can assure this much that our Army is retaliating. I am not saying this with pride but with a responsibility that our Army is capable."

I can't see where she said that? :sarcastic:

She is quoting very old incident in response what Pakistani solider did to Indian team of Six or Eight solider . That s her claim that India took revenge . But, It was Indian media who claimed first that Pak army special force soldier behead Indian soldiers and took back there head and left the bodies inside Indian territory .

Last edited:
I am unsure about what she said. Since she said it on TV can we see the clip.
I do not trust twitter with hundreds of thousands of fake ids and no mechanism to check or delete

Ok.

Now go to your army headquarter and listen to the complain Indian soldiers have submitted
somebody listen to my complain too:D

I do not trust twitter with hundreds of thousands of fake ids and no mechanism to check or delete
u do realize that we can take u to hague over this

That's a metaphor she used. She said India has been carrying out cross border strikes but the news is not shared.

Back
Top Bottom