What's new

Have you guys heard of this supermodel?

Calling her a "super model" would be injustice to other women.

Being a super model has less to do with facial features than with a goddess like body which looks stunning on a ramp ...I think she fits the picture

TBH whenever I heard the word "Super Model" ,Nasir Khan Jan come to my mind

Who the hell are you calm down I wasn't even talking to you beg at least I have some decency and not to talk to women like that.
Hey
Don't get angry mate..I just want you to follow the rules and be respectful to the member. He did not talk to you either but you have no decency because perhaps you grew up with bad manners which reflects from your comment...why did you involve his sister in your comment and you talking talking about decency to talking to women..get a life...hypocrites like you who insult others and their family members create a mess in the society mate.. calm down!!

Hey
Don't get angry mate..I just want you to follow the rules and be respectful to the member. He did not talk to you either but you have no decency because perhaps you grew up with bad manners which reflects from your comment...why did you involve his sister in your comment and you talking talking about decency to talking to women..get a life...hypocrites like you who insult others and their family members create a mess in the society mate.. calm down!!
Sharm kar is an insult in what way, and I didn't even call he's sister anything all I said you wouldn't like if someone said that to your sister so don't get involved it was none of your business if he had a problem he would of said it back and how am I a hypocrite I don't go around and say that girl is peng and fit and would smash her.
Edit: Your the one who sounds angry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom