Pakistan
AaGPpKh.jpg

Pathetic paint job,

look at Hyunmoo-3

%ED%98%84%EB%AC%B4-3C.jpg

They should paint Babur like this:

"Red on Yellow Kills a Fellow"

upload_2016-9-20_19-23-13.png

The progress on these projects is always made behind the scenes and not all tests are made public and that's political or strategic decision unlike ballistic missile tests for which India and Pakistan have to intimate each other prior to the test as per agreement.

Last edited:
Pakistan should induct storm shadow cruise missiles
Pakistan should concentrate on indigenous development of weapons and CM is one area where Pakistan excels and has the potential to make them the best

Need a navy Babur CM. I haven't heard of any updates on that in a while.

Is that an inlet towards the back?

Does it provide any advantages for speed? range?

Yes it's using the same tech of Jet Engine it's an Air intake air passes through it to engine where it mixes with jet fuel and produce thrust to accelerate the Missile.

Yes it's using the same tech of Jet Engine it's an Air intake air passes through it to engine where it mixes with jet fuel and produce thrust to accelerate the Missile.

Is there any reason why its so prominent? I think a much shorter, or even just slits would give the same function, and save on weight/ materials

Is there any reason why its so prominent? I think a much shorter, or even just slits would give the same function, and save on weight/ materials

it's made up of composite material which doesn't effect any weight ratio.
The size depends upon the flow required for the Engine to keep the Combustion system work smoothly as per requirement.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom