What's new

Hate violence: Ahmadi leader gunned down in Karachi

Cherokee

Reaction score
Country
India
KARACHI:

An Ahmadi leader was gunned down in Karachi on Thursday morning.

Mukarram Naeem Ahmed Gondal, president of Jamaat Ahmadiyya’s Orangi Town chapter, was shot by two men on a motorbike as he was leaving his residence for work.

Gondal, 52, was working as an assistant director for the State Bank of Pakistan. He leaves behind his wife among the bereaved.

SITE Police Station SHO Rao Rafique told The Express Tribune that an FIR has been lodged by the police and the investigations are underway. He added that since the FIR was filed against unidentified persons, they have yet to ascertain the reasons behind the killing. Rafique said the deceased was a resident of Meteroville SITE and confirmed he was shot once by the two assailants.

A committee member of the Sadr Anjuman Ahmaddiya Rabwah Pakistan, requesting anonymity, told The Express Tribune that he was serving as the president of the Jamaat’s Orangi Town chapter for the past 11 years.

“He had no enemies and was very well respected,” he said.

The incident is the second killing of an Ahmadi in Karachi and the eleventh in the country so far this year. Earlier in January, Ahsan Kamal was gunned down in Manzoor Colony.

There have also been various other attacks on Ahmadis in the city, where the victims were able to escape death. Muhammad Akram Bhatti was a victim of one such attack, which left him severely injured.

“This state of fear has made living difficult for us,” said Mukarram Saleemuddin, a Jamaat Ahmadiyya spokesperson. He added that wall chalking inciting religious hatred were cropping up in various localities as well.

According to the Jamaat committee member, there are about 700 to 800 Ahmadis living in Orangi Town who, he claims, are being watched whenever they congregate at their place of worship. There is only one place of worship for the community in the township, he added. He blamed Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi – militant outfits who allegedly have a hold in the area – for a role “in the community’s persecution”.

The committee member said neither law enforcement agencies nor the city’s two dominant political parties – namely Muttahida Qaumi Movement and Pakistan Peoples Party – are any help when it comes to their protection.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 20th, 2012.

Nothing can be more disgusting than hindus burning Pastor Graham Staines and his two young sons and hindus rip open the pregnant muslim lady and burning her fetus and dancing around its bonfire.Truly savage people on the face of the earth.

Nothing can be more disgusting than hindus burning Pastor Graham Staines and his two young sons and hindus rip open the pregnant muslim lady and burning her fetus and dancing around its bonfire.Truly savage people on the face of the earth.

Are you even in the right thread ? :lol:

Nothing can be more disgusting than hindus burning Pastor Graham Staines and his two young sons and hindus rip open the pregnant musli lady and burning her fetus and dancing around its bonfire.Truly savage people on the face of the earth.

Flamebait ignored . Try harder . You are getting predictable and boring .

Well Hindus are Kafirs anyways. Thats why they do it. But why your pure people do it in the pure land? :lol:

too many unidentified people now'er days in Pakistan who remain unidentified while they continue to do their "kafir clensing" act alover the country.....

RIP to him and I can also open troll thread on Dalit leaders, dont persuade me kid

RIP to him and I can also open troll thread on Dalit leaders, dont persuade me kid

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg:large

Technically , it benefits us Indians but not pdf.

This target killing contiinues in nawabshah.......a few days earlier, another ahmadi were targeted, and he sverly injured.... Those who caanot fight with aurguments, fight with guns. This is not era of fighting with guns in case of religion is concerened. Yet, these so-called islamic millitnats make a bad fame to Islam by killing innocent lives. Then we all also remain quiet on it. And we also do not study about the claim of that person who claims to be Imam Mahdi, wether his claim is right or wrong. May be we are wrong, thas why we are going day by day in darker side. So, there is no doubt that we muslims, overall, become worng. And we need some cure. So, what is disadvantage of experiecing the cure which is available. may be, by using this cure, our wounds would heal. When we become ill physically, we try to find every possible way to get rid of that disease. So, why we do not try in case of spiritual illness.............................

May be we become spiritually alive by using this cure.........

I saw one thread, no this one, in which Dr.Qadeer said that I am a bhopali, and bhopali do not be un-loyal and bhopali do not be qadiani.............

His words themselves become a lie.......or may be he does know the history.......A famous urdu poet, Ubaidullah aleem sahib, who worked in pak radio and aquired a high fame, was born in bhopal, india.........He was not ahmadi by birth and accepted Ahmadiyyat in later days........So, bhopali are ahmadies alhamdolilah and bhopali are loyal to ahmadiyyat (un-loyal to the mullas)

So, Dr.Qadeer's words become a lie itself........

I shed tears of pain for the Ahmedis. Zafarullah Khan was an Ahmedi and he was called a son by Jinnah. This is who we are and look how these terrorists wet our city in blood.

Sometime the CID and other agencies really will have to answer for their mistakes to Qaid e azam Jinnah because they should remember while they were chasing innocents and framing them on false charges of terrorism LEJ and Taliban criminals were running free across the entire city killing whomever they pleased.

Lol. Tommorow they may grab me despite me being one of the most Nationalist of Nationalist Pakistans... even that would be okay-I love my country and this love can never be diminished like zulm usually does to people.

If by bullying me they will get satisfaction I will let them do anything to me provided they have some results fighting the LEJ and Taliban. I won't ask for anything in that case though its usually these institutions duty to protect us citizens and cover up any mistake their citizens make.

I am not against the CID or other institutions. They just broke my heart with the way they operate. A victim says he is not the taliban, he isn't a terrorist... they just don't listen...

Well Hindus are Kafirs anyways. Thats why they do it. But why your pure people do it in the pure land? :lol:

Comparing LET and these terror organizations with Islam and Muslims is truly unfair...
I protest ...:azn:

1.This is 9 month old news.

2. I don't understand this wave of Rest in Peace.
He does not die his natural death and until his murders are brought to justice how can he Rest in Peace ?

Back
Top Bottom