What's new

Hassan Nisar's Truth about Ramadan Transmissions

He is frustrated for his nation ..........

well its a the responsibility of a good citizen to criticize the state.thats his right and more so in a democracy..theres a difference between criticizing a state and criticizing a nation.latter is just an anti national.hasan nissar is not anti national he loves his nation.he only criticizes the government and certain section of society who he think are keeping his nation backward..and its certainly not good to hate some one just because u have a difference of opinion with him

unfortunately thats what people like so live with it

KELA SECULLAR HOTA .. TIMATTAR HINDU NAHI HAI.. NA KARELAY KA KOI MAZHAB HOTA HAI ... lol ..

as he just said something about Allama Muhammad Iqbal @Patriots

1001889_451995104899047_1751866471_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally respect to Allama Iqbal ... He was not a holy one ... Somebody has right to disagree with him :)

there a way difference in disagreeing and saying crap with drunk mind.

there was a time when i really like hassan nisar but now every time i found him very pessimist.

Problem with majority of Pakistanis is that they don't think what they are stating they see who is stating.

the poor secular rats supporting this low life ..... what a surprise !!!

well its a the responsibility of a good citizen to criticize the state.thats his right and more so in a democracy..theres a difference between criticizing a state and criticizing a nation.latter is just an anti national.hasan nissar is not anti national he loves his nation.he only criticizes the government and certain section of society who he think are keeping his nation backward..and its certainly not good to hate some one just because u have a difference of opinion with him

Its an internal matter of Pakistan. I don't think our neighbours need to poke their noses in to it.

@Topic.

I like Hasan Nisar, and I usually don't watch these "ramadhan special" like Amir Liaqut who was a big hit on youtube last year I think.

Back
Top Bottom