What's new

Hasina visited Suiden under national crisis.

M.R.9

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Many people died in mountainous areas and beside them. More than 170+ people died - 6 soldiers died - hundreds of injury - Honorable Prime Minister, you did not announce any state mourning day, went to see the Parliament of Sweden - see how they run civil parliament, and take an initiative to stop the circus of the parliament of building and the airport After falling down the neck of the flower laughing in front of the media. - Those who died - With the smile that you have given to them, you make yourself a worthy Prime Minister, 18 people in Bangladesh will make you a lifetime memorable. - We forget you repeatedly - Queen of Bangladesh wishes you to make a diamond kingdom.

Delete yourself not only from the forum but this earth.

Suiden - Hahahahahahhaha

Wait....

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

So, which are you...a butt kisser of the high school dropout or the rapists with tupis?

Do you know how many people die daily of natural causes everyday?
151k+
Should me do a world mourn day for all those who die everyday?

Ps. It's Sweden you dumbf**

Other than spelling, what OP said is true. Hasina gives lip services and collects money under disguise of relief fund. At the end victims of disasters do not get help. Rana plaza victims are perfect example. Under ruling awami league Bangladesh from having a world class disaster management system became a country simply not prepared. It is all because awami league is busy looting in the name of disaster relief. Same way awami league looted under sheikh mujib watch during 1974 famine.

Dhaka remains unprepared for disasters
As earthquakes are impossible to forecast, how will city corporations ensure preparedness against the disaster in an earthquake-prone city like Dhaka? asks Nabil Azam Dewan
It seems that Dhaka's two city corporations would remain unprepared if a natural or man-made disaster strikes Bangladesh's densely-populated capital since Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC) failed to create a single Disaster Management Committee (DMC) for any of its 57 wards. Meanwhile, Dhaka North City Corporation (DNCC) launched only 10 DMCs out of its 36 wards. As Dhaka has long been considered an earthquake-prone city, such slow progress in disaster management can be of little help to the city's population and infrastructure in time of crisis.

In 2010, the government introduced the Standing Orders on Disaster Management to make that the authorities concerned acknowledge their duties and responsibilities regarding every aspect of disaster management at all levels and accomplish them. It requires all the ministries, divisions, departments and agencies to prepare their own action plans regarding their responsibilities to efficiently implement disaster management.

Additionally, the government has established the National Disaster Management Council (NDMC), the Inter-Ministerial Disaster Management Coordination Committee (IMDMCC) and Cabinet Committee on Disaster Response (CCDR) in order to ensure a proper coordination of disaster-related activities at the national level. The grassroots-level coordination of such activities is supposed to be done by committees at all districts, upazilas and unions of Bangladesh with assistance from the Disaster Management Bureau.

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/2017/06/16/74042/Dhaka-remains-unprepared-for-disasters

Do you know how many people die daily of natural causes everyday?
151k+
Should me do a world mourn day for all those who die everyday?

Ps. It's Sweden you dumbf**

why not ? Do u think this is an war ?

why not ? Do u think this is an war ?

What you expect her to do? Come back to BD immediately and cancel the trip?

Leader need not be in country for something they have no control over response wise (rescue operations are already planned well beforehand for such calamities...and executed by relevant ministry and bureaucrats, taking assistance from whichever other sources as they need and decide to).

Optically yes she must release a statement ASAP (even if she is abroad) to condole the loss of lives and give moral encouragement to the disaster responders....but you telling me she didn't do that (I will let the members here discuss that issue)?

Leader need not be in country for something they have no control over response wise (rescue operations are already planned well beforehand for such calamities...and executed by relevant ministry and bureaucrats, taking assistance from whichever other sources as they need and decide to).

Optically yes she must release a statement ASAP (even if she is abroad) to condole the loss of lives and give moral encouragement to the disaster responders....but you telling me she didn't do that (I will let the members here discuss that issue)?
Agreed.
More ever any leader trying to visit such areas will only increase the burden on security on the ground interfering with relief operations. Well any politician can make it a good photo opportunity. But wise ppl will stay away and only direct officials to take all the necessary action to help ppl.

What do the jamaatis expect , hasina to come with a broom to clean the street?

why u r too much concern about that ? Its our matter .

why u r too much concern about that ? Its our matter .

This is not a smart argument man.

By the way, there is a edit title button.

Last edited:
English may not be his first language. But seriously, with spellchecker this shouldn't happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom