ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Hasina ready to help Imran Khan for the good of Pakistanis
Senior Correspondent, bdnews24.com

Published: 2018-09-03 02:25:14.0 BdST Updated: 2018-09-03 02:25:14.0 BdST

• sheikh-hasina-gana-bhaban-SIK-02092018-0004.jpg
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has said her government has no reservations about helping Imran Khan for the welfare of Pakistan’s people despite the country’s bitter relations with Bangladesh.

“Imran Khan hit many sixes. Now let’s see if he can smash a six in the game of power. We will be happy if he can do this,” Hasina said about the cricket star-turned-politician at a news conference in Dhaka on Sunday.

“He is a player. He has sportsmanship and came to power after much struggle,” the prime minister said.

Imran, who captained the 1992 World Cup winners, recently won the elections to become the prime minister of Pakisqn, said to be with the help of the powerful military.

Pakistani columnist Zaigham Khan recently advised Imran in a TV discussion to follow the “Bangladesh model” for development.

When a journalist drew Hasina’s attention to the issue at the news briefing, she said: “Why not? We will certainly help them (Pakistan) if they seek any sort of cooperation to maintain this (development).”

“Think about the people there. Don’t think about the conspirators, but the general people.

“I don’t have any objection if we need to share any experience for their welfare,” she added.

@Imran Khan

Last edited by a moderator:
Many times PM Imran Khan criticized the orchestrators of 1971 war. That has made him popular in Bangladesh. Him being the new PM a new door has opened to establish a good relationship between the two countries.

I think a good relationship will be profitable for the two countries. I have heard that the businesses in BD want to import Uzbek cotton through Afghanistan and Pakistan. Even our products can be marketed in central Asia via the same route. It will benefit Pakistan as well by being in between the two destination points. It can charge for transport fees.

Like we give a damn about what she thinks or doesn't think, the same goes for her nation!
Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:
I would have to agree with you. Sheikh Hasina is another witch and her Awami League party are nothing but Pakistani hater goons. I have seen it myself.

We don't need their help. lol, if they cared so much about Pakistan, could have helped in 1971! :lol:

Pakistan Zindabad! Pakistan Paindabad!

Go kill a jamat e islmai,s old men.
Dont worry about us.

LOL, thanks but no Thanks. there is nothing that Bangladesh can help Pakistan with.

Hasina ready to help Imran Khan for the good of Pakistanis
Senior Correspondent, bdnews24.com

Published: 2018-09-03 02:25:14.0 BdST Updated: 2018-09-03 02:25:14.0 BdST

• sheikh-hasina-gana-bhaban-SIK-02092018-0004.jpg
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has said her government has no reservations about helping Imran Khan for the welfare of Pakistan’s people despite the country’s bitter relations with Bangladesh.

“Imran Khan hit many sixes. Now let’s see if he can smash a six in the game of power. We will be happy if he can do this,” Hasina said about the cricket star-turned-politician at a news conference in Dhaka on Sunday.

“He is a player. He has sportsmanship and came to power after much struggle,” the prime minister said.

Imran, who captained the 1992 World Cup winners, recently won the elections to become the prime minister of Pakisqn, said to be with the help of the powerful military.

Pakistani columnist Zaigham Khan recently advised Imran in a TV discussion to follow the “Bangladesh model” for development.

When a journalist drew Hasina’s attention to the issue at the news briefing, she said: “Why not? We will certainly help them (Pakistan) if they seek any sort of cooperation to maintain this (development).”

“Think about the people there. Don’t think about the conspirators, but the general people.

“I don’t have any objection if we need to share any experience for their welfare,” she added.

@Imran Khan

To be fair Bangladesh does have a very good model for human development. It's better than India in a sense that it has targeted uplifting the major section of population hence Bangladesh expected to surpass India in the HDI despite India's higher economic growth.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom