What's new

Hasina is bad for Bangladesh

Rainbow

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
She has already allowed India to encroach on our land in areas near the Indian border and also given away part of Bay of Bengal that Bangladesh had previously jurisdiction over. The Bay of Bengal sits on top of a lot of natural resources that Bangladesh could make use of, which now the Indians will get their hands on.

She has already allowed India to encroach on our land in areas near the Indian border and also given away part of Bay of Bengal that Bangladesh had previously jurisdiction over. The Bay of Bengal sits on top of a lot of natural resources that Bangladesh could make use of, which now the Indians will get their hands on.
welcome to the forum.
Which bits are we encroaching? and which parts has she given away in bay of bengal?

Since we both have a common enemy in India, I think we can get the Chinese to build up our defence system on the cheap. We should have a few nuclear warheads aimed at India as a deterrent.

We should also get the Chinese to build world class metros, transit systems, flyovers in Bangladesh, all designed to ease congestion. They will save us a lot of money against, say using Japanese contractors, and we can pay back the loans gradually, at favourable rates, as our economy grows.

Like it or Hate it, we wont be able to get rid of Hasina. . .

Yes, I agree Hasina is bad for BD & good for India.

Khaleda is good for Pakistan.
so you admit Khaleda Zia is good for ties with all Muslim countries? that is good enough for me

Sorry IamBengali, most Bangladeshis are pro-Muslim and/or Pro-Pakistani. try something else

Last edited:
Khaleda is good for Pakistan.
So??? Currently, Pakistan is not killing our peoples in border or not trying to make us desert.

And why you bring KZ-Pakistan topic???

I have seen, you are a hard Indian supporter or may be you have blood relation with India. You should know every Bangladeshi hates India, if you are online activist.

Yes, I agree Hasina is bad for BD & good for India.
Chill Brada, except our BAL All Bangladeshi will agree.:D

funny thing is that india didnt touched Bangladeshi rivers till 1971 and did only after 1971

Seriously? We need a thread to say this ? Which is a tested and proven truth.
She is bad,her son is good for nothing, daughter is pocketing money from Europeans in the name of autistic children, which she knows nothing about.
Father was equally horrible, bad ruler, misguided leader.over indulging father of 2 horrific sons.one was killer other was a thief.
She had a mentally /physically challenged uncle,who took every opportunity to milk from the country. Who in turn has sons as misguided and out of control.
A feeble brain sister,with an culprit husband.
Is there any body who needs to know more?

BD has developed more in Hasinaji's rule than ever before. May she and her offspring rule for a thousand years

Back
Top Bottom