What's new

Has Mao Zedong been the victim of superficial propaganda that vilified him excessively?

To do away with Brahmin and their rotten caste system, someone must DIE. Else more people will die in terms of life expectancy, infant mortality and covid 19.

It is worth shedding Brahmin blood so that India move towards a caste free society,
Brahmin = land lord + slave owner + caste system + discrimination + blood sucker.

Literally the most evil religion and exploitative system on earth in human history, so damn evil.

India needs Mao to liberate those Dalits.

To do away with Brahmin and their rotten caste system, someone must DIE. Else more people will die in terms of life expectancy, infant mortality and covid 19.

It is worth shedding Brahmin blood so that India move towards a caste free society,

ccp slaves need to be freed .
Declassified CIA documents show that wide spread malnutrition happened in early 1960's but no large scale famine in China.

Western media propaganda is a lie even being debunked by their own old documents and records.
253046482-jpg.697274

Was Mao Zedong Bad
During ROC, Before Mao and PRC, Famines recurred in China about once every 5 years, it was a fact of life the Chinese people had to live with.

1920–1921 North China famine1920–1921Henan, Shandong, Shanxi, Shaanxi, southern Zhili (Hebei)
Chinese famine of 1928–301928–1930Northern China
1936–1937 famine1936–1937Sichuan, Gansu
1942–1943 famine1942–1943Mainly Henan

a trained ccp bot on work

People failed to mentioned that collective farms in Manchuria, Xinjiang (army construction corps), Inner Mongolia got tremendous success. They still exist today and are the most efficient agri producer in China, out pacing the small farmers in China proper.

Mao also got more than due blame.

And the worst calamity of GLF is by province of Deng Xiaoping gangs, such as former 2nd field army Li Jingquan in Sichuan and Wu Zhifu in Henan.

Also when Marshall Peng Dehuai wanted to criticized GLF, Liu Shaoqi, Zhou Enlai, Deng Xiaoping also gang up to purge him. Only Mao got blamed.

In short, GLF is a project by Mao, Liu and Zhou.

Mao is a military genius and he united China under his vision which can never be done under KMT who employ plenty of warlord and allow foreign intervene.
Military genius, yes of course. But I would consider the military achievement is Mao's second to third biggest achievement.
Mao created and united CCP, without CCP the military will be military only.
CCP created new China, a strong China like a Phoenix from the ashes.
Without CCP, KMT will rule China like how Congress rule India. India just repeat itself in history, weak, stumble, chaotic, a lame duck.
Let our enemy hate Mao, let them.
Our enemy hate Mao to death, only proved Mao's greatest achievement to China.
Let those clowns cry and be scared.
1611207205485.png

GTFO with that cult of personality shit. This isn't the cultural revolution. Mao was incompetent as an administrator.

"Living Buddha" :rofl:
Mao is a military genius and he united China under his vision which can never be done under KMT who employ plenty of warlord and allow foreign intervene.

All he did was kill fellow Han Chinese....

More than 100M by my estimates. 50M+ just in the cultural revolution. :D

Talk about a "military genius". :lol:

The collective farming of GLF was blamed for much of the death under Mao. But looking at the numbers, most calamities occurred in Deng Xiaoping faction controlled provinces, especially Henan and Sichuan. Meanwhile Gansu, the poorest province in China was less affected. Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, and Manchuria was on the way of transforming into very efficient industrial farming, due to collectivism.

So Marshal Peng Dehuai whose gang controlled the Gangsu and Xinjiang feel very proud. He criticized GLF. To Deng Xiaoping, Liu Shaoqi and Zhou Enlai, Marshal Peng was trying to seize power.

Somehow Mao manage to support Deng, Liu and Zhou against Peng.

Later Deng also protected Li Jingquan and Wu Zhifu, both who are responsible for the worst hit provinces.

I say in GLF death, Deng has lots of responsibilities.

ccp slaves need to be freed .

a trained ccp bot on work

There is no such thing as a CCP slave, only BJP and Congress slave. That's why India still exports food as millions die each year, your lives are bought and paid for just like slaves.

There is also no such thing as a CCP bot, I would say there's BJP and Congress bots but unfortunately, bots are too high tech for India. You're 'humans', physiologically at least. Mentally? I don't know, but I do know that BJP and Congress regime doesn't treat you like humans.

So going back to the original question, is Mao vilified excessively. I can only say this: he had done great things, and he had done quite a few things wrong. He did not do many favors to the West, but he was very straight forward and truthful about it. He didn’t lie about it. He didn’t steal. He didn’t pretend friendship. He didn’t kiss ***. Neither did he intend to harm any people or any other country. He intended to modernize China, and even more, modernize the Chinese people. He wanted to do those things that would benefit the Chinese people for the next hundreds of generations. He would have laughed at any vilification from foreigners, and thought he must be doing something right. He would not have liked the vilification from the Chinese people, but he would have ground his teeth and trudged on, if he were convinced that this was what China needed for the next 1,000 years.

Mao is what elevates and differenciates China from countries like India, for good!

There is no such thing as a CCP slave, only BJP and Congress slave. That's why India still exports food as millions die each year, your lives are bought and paid for just like slaves.

There is also no such thing as a CCP bot, I would say there's BJP and Congress bots but unfortunately, bots are too high tech for India. You're 'humans', physiologically at least. Mentally? I don't know, but I do know that BJP and Congress regime doesn't treat you like humans.
cheerleaders are not qualified to answer on behalf of ccp slaves and bots .

Not really......Numbers don't lie.

View attachment 708808

From the report, I read.

Mao's number is included the potential children and grandchildren if the dead people are married and have children and then their children get married too and have grandchildren.

So imagine how many life is lost!

It's a huge number if each couple can get 5 children and then 5 children have another 5 again which is 25 (the old Chinese, they have many children, but I limit it to a maximum of 5).

Basically, one person who dies during Mao's famine means 1 himself, 5 children, and 25 grandchildren = 31 (not including the wife, daughters in law, etc).

The real number of dead people during the famine is 78.000.000 divided by 31 = 2.5000.000 people die.

And then the number can also be separated between people who die of old age, sickness, and really die from famine for not eating for days in the entire country.

Cold war propaganda is amazing!

Very fun for a mathematician.

If the number is small, then don't blame me for making it.

It's what the report said.

Blame the report!

1. China haters hate whatever and whoever makes China succcessful, strong and powerful.
2. China haters hate Mao the Most.

Now, connecting the simple dots.

Communist regimes just replace God with hero worship of their leader. They're just equally or probably more dangerous than radical religious regimes.

Chinese worship Mao like he's infallible. North Koreans worship the trinity of Kim Song Il, Kim Jong Il and Kim Jong Un, Russians worshipped Stalin. Reminds me so much of George Orwell's 1984. Mind control.

Communist regimes just replace God with hero worship of their leader.
What's the danger there? Chinese also worship our ancestors, a nation needs some bond to hold it together, you have your religion, we have our accomplished or hero ancestors. Mongolians in China worship Genghis Khan. Innner Mongolian airline in China is called Genghis Khan airline.

e73e2c96976be105d5d441e1ec0cef3a4fd8f3ea.jpg

Last edited:
What's the danger there? Chinese also worship our ancestors, a nation needs some bond to hold it together, you have your religion, we have our accomplished or hero ancestors. Mongolians in China worship Genghis Khan. Innner Mongolian airline in China is called Genghis Khan airline.
Normal societies don't do that. You have made Mao into an infallible messiah like his sh*t didn't stink.

Back
Top Bottom