What's new

Has India Surpassed US? : Indian Akash SAM vs US' Patriot SAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am still thinking were is that faithfulguy....after observing the header i thought he will the first 1 to jump into the thread

meanwhile does akash have a much better range and altitude then patriot

By your logic when are you launching campaign against India. Since you have better missiles. And having better system means war then there should be war all over.

man they have even much better missiles then u.s,israel and russia,thats why they have millions of conspiracy theories against all these nations

i am still thinking were is that faithfulguy....after observing the header i thought he will the first 1 to jump into the thread

Patriot has a range almot same as Akash, but the advanced patriotic missile (probably upgraded one) have range of approx 100miles , which is more than double of our Akash system.

definitely having a mobile platform dont just make akash a better system

Misleading title.

Akash better than patriot - Yes
India better than Us - NO

Hope it clarifies every ones doubts...

And btw it was wront to compare Akash with S-300.Still russians make the Best SAM systems.Even Americans are behind them in this field.
Also S-300 is a LR-SAM while Akash is a MR-SAM.

Wrong. Akash is SR-SAM(short-Range) actually. MR-SAM is under development right now.

ca'mon people, wake up.

Comparing US with India, you guys are insulting US. (angry).

SAM systems can be categorised as per range. Akash is SR-SAM. So, when you talk about which has more range, that doesn't make sense. Because, that's like prelude to comparing apples and oranges.

Rather, you should ask, which one is more accurate.

Also, use google and do some research on what SR-SAM is.

I LOLed so hard when I read the title to this thread. :lol:

India can never surpass the U.S.A.

If India ever meets the U.S. in technology that it has today the U.S. will already be two generations ahead. As with the case of Pakistan having far superior nuclear technology than India. India will always be a few steps behind. :lol:

ca'mon people, wake up.

Comparing US with India, you guys are insulting US. (angry).

their is nothing about insult
from every individual to every nation have a goal,and here in india that goal is to reach up to the status of u.s
actually we admire u.s thats why just a small comparison

and yes india is nowere near u.s

xinix has only taken the sams into consideration while comparing and there also we lag behind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom