What's new

has anybody drank dudh ki bottle (milk bottle)

yes doodh ki bottle infact i drink it last dec also when i was visit pakistan .lolz its really nice taste speacialy with badam pista taste will become great .or ye milk bhut der boil ker ke band kerty hai.

but you said, bachpan main pi thi :lol::lol::lol::lol:, bhai bachpan guzar rahe hai kia lolz

but you said, bachpan main pi thi :lol::lol::lol::lol:, bhai bachpan guzar rahe hai kia lolz

nhi abhi yaad aya ke last dec ko bhi jab main 33 days ke liye pak gya tha .one of my friend take me there for drink it .bachpan main bhut pi thi .:)

BTW bachpan main hota to acha hi tha .:bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
has anybody drank dudh ki bottle (milk bottle), its so delicious man!!, i still remember the taste

its actually a chilled milk cooked for like one day with khoya, it tastes heaven!! :)

its nothing like lassi, its a totally diff taste, much better than lassi actually

milk-640x480.jpg

I guess what you are trying to explain is that it tasts like melted Kulfi lots of melted Kulfis plus milk just watch that waist line go crazy

But probbly its great in Pakistan where ppl still walk and do alot of it on daily basis

I guess what you are trying to explain is that it tasts like melted Kulfi lots of melted Kulfis plus milk just watch that waist line go crazy

But probbly its great in Pakistan where ppl still walk and do alot of it on daily basis

not really tastes like melted kulfi, i mean not really close, you should try to get the taste, it really good

it is so nice that when i get hold of it, i would rather prefer to drink it than some cold soda

Where peoples are driving this serious defence forum to infant and child diets......................i think there must be restrictions to join this forum for peoples under age of 17. :coffee:

Dont know why people think drinking is a BIG thing- The OP asks for Doodh ki bottle and people started bragging about sharab ki bottle- This is off topic and trolling- to some its flaming- MODs take action-

^^^^^^^^^^^.
Abhi doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani ho jayega :alcoholic:

Dont know why people think drinking is a BIG thing- The OP asks for Doodh ki bottle and people started bragging about sharab ki bottle- This is off topic and trolling- to some its flaming- MODs take action-

sorry asad bro . drinking is nothing . every day millions of botteles drinked by people all around the world. but its human habbet when we talk abut some think we like to abut favorite things .BTW ap ghusa na kero doodh pe lo .:lol:

yes i asked for doodh ki bottle but members gave me sharab ki bottle, kayamat ki nishani :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom