What's new

Haryana: 40 Muslim families convert to Hinduism

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, none of the first three converted their wives to Islam.

How do you know? Anyway, conversion of the girl is not the end in itself. It is the kids and the future generations which matter. Girl is just a tool/medium to stop the future generations from following the pagan Hinduism.

How do you know? Anyway, conversion of the girl is not the end in itself. It is the kids and the future generations which matter. Girl is just a tool/medium to stop the future generations from following the pagan Hinduism.
Thanks for giving the utmost respect to women.

There is, but this is not the place to discuss it. Read Khalid Anis Ansari.

I have read his works. Agree with some points, disagree with most of his other positions. Much of it is an attempt to look at social, familial and economic stratification of Muslims from the lens of the Hindu caste system and fit them there.

But I agree, this is not the place to discuss.

Its better that they openly accept their infidelity instead of practicing kufr in the name of Islam. But on other hand it exposes the double standard of indian state when the other religions bring their message to hindus and find state as an opponent. why to cry over love jihad , TJ or christian missionaries when hindutva itself commiting the act of such as ghar wapsi and in worst case mob lynching. This state sponsored victimisation of minorities are the worst manifestation of modern times.

Thanks for giving the utmost respect to women.

This Muslim kid will keep giving you pagans the endless nightmares for generations to come.

upload_2020-5-10_14-36-30.png

Sorry, you are not informed well they do get OBC reservation. In case of West Bengal over 90% of Muslims are given OBC status.

This has been debunked earlier.

The Left political parties had claimed (in elections earlier, 2010 I think) that they had given reservations to 75% of Muslims in West Bengal under the OBC category. But that was just a political claim. That is the number that is generally cited by the Hindu right-wing ecosystem to further that hate agenda against Muslims.

Official figures from West Bengal (circa 2005 I think) 8.4 per cent of Hindus in the state and 2.4 per cent of Muslims were categorized as OBCs.

Furthermore, Muslims OBCs are ineligible for quotas or reservations if their income exceeds Rs 4.5 lakh annually.

I have read his works. Agree with some points, disagree with most of his other positions. Much of it is an attempt to look at social, familial and economic stratification of Muslims from the lens of the Hindu caste system and fit them there.
Also, read Masud Alam Falahi; he's more comprehensive.

I know two of them personally. The children have been told they are free to choose.

When you are so uninformed and ignorant, it is better for you to stay out of a discussion.

@terry5, is this chap a Muslim ?

osama-bin-laden-born-march-10-1957-member-of-the-prominent-saudi-bin-laden-family-and-the-founder-of-the-islamic-extremist-organization-al-qaeda-best-known-for-the-september-11-attacks-on-the-unite.jpg

From what I read and hear he’s burning in hell for killing innocents .

Verse 5:32 says: 5:32 Because of that, We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person, not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.

No difference to colonel gadaffi killing butchering innocents
Your supreme leader is that hey hypocrite Indian ?

1. The only risk is among communities that have a nominal Muslim background. These are few and far in between. Anyone with a clear understanding of the One God concept, can never go back to Hinduism.
2. Support you local Jamaat
You are creating trouble for him, jamat is seen as the most militant organization in WB and BD. I reckon it's banned in both places after bomb blasts. WB NIA is investigating the cases and our didi's STF is after them as well.
Between he says he is from West Bengal but I think he is from BD, Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom