What's new

Harrapa Ancestry project?

^ south indian is a genetic component, it is the oldest component in the region. Tamils show this component at 70-80% in their ancestry, while pakistanis show it at 15-40% of their ancestry

I think you can be more specific in explaining me.
Thank you.

^ south asia was populated by several waves of people. first people came around 50-60 thousand years ago, these people are known as ASI (Ancestral south indian) it is this old component which is known as (south indian) on the Harrapa project. Basically Tamil people of today have a good 70-80% of their genes and are predominantly still part of this old component.

Of course after wards many different people came and settled in south asia, west asians, central asians, even people carrying the northern european component. so basiclly over all south asians are mix of all these components. However it is clear that North west regions of south asia like Pakistan were effected much more by these outside genetics, and a place a like Tamil Nadu far less, because they still have 70-80% south indian or ASI genes, while pakistanis have around 15-40% of this component

^ interesting, I am not sure what your zaat is, but among punjabis, jatts are showing the lowest south asian component in them at 28%, rajputs on average have around 35% south asian, 25 arian punjabi samples show around 29% south asian. These samples are obviously small to make any clear judgments, but anyways it is interesting to get at least a small picture on pakistani genetics

My zaat is Jatt and my friend is Gujjar. So we just need to contact Zac from site and submit results?

^ yes contact him and I believe he can populate your results from 23andme.com, and break it down be regions

can anyone tell me the history of the (jatt) people? Jatts have a huge amount of European dna in them, I am just wondering where it came from? the weird thing is that it is the eastern most jatts in Haryana and UP which are showing the most European dna in them at 17-20% average. while the punjabi jatts are around 10-12% european

can anyone tell me the history of the (jatt) people? Jatts have a huge amount of European dna in them, I am just wondering where it came from? the weird thing is that it is the eastern most jatts in Haryana and UP which are showing the most European dna in them at 17-20% average. while the punjabi jatts are around 10-12% european

Can you give a link for dna data of people from Kerala ??

I surfed a lot in that site but without success .

Lets talk about Indian History...

There was several migration from Africa...

One of the earliest settlement was set up in Dwarka, once Dwarka submerged (During Ice age) the settlers moved to Indus Valley and South India.

Once Indus Valley ended, ppl moved to Gangetic plane.

Indian civilization don't recommend in-breeding, Our civilization allow cross-cultural marriage.. We used to marry Greek, Sythina, Han, Kushans etc

So Our gene will have diversity. If you have Greek gene it doesn't mean ur ancestor were greek.. It only means one of your ancestor were greek and married to an Indian..

It only means that there family had marriage with European, and nothing else..

Lets talk about Indian History...

There was several migration from Africa...

One of the earliest settlement was set up in Dwarka, once Dwarka submerged (During Ice age) the settlers moved to Indus Valley and South India.

Once Indus Valley ended, ppl moved to Gangetic plane.

Indian civilization don't recommend in-breeding, Our civilization allow cross-cultural marriage.. We used to marry Greek, Sythina, Han, Kushans etc

So Our gene will have diversity. If you have Greek gene it doesn't mean ur ancestor were greek.. It only means one of your ancestor were greek and married to an Indian..

That theory only applies to North Indian who btw have alot of unindegnous Dravid blood in them.

It doesnt apply to YOUR people. Your ancestor are people from east coast of africa

That theory only applies to North Indian who btw have alot of unindegnous Dravid blood in them.

It doesnt apply to YOUR people. Your ancestor are people from east coast of africa

well It's More about culture , Pakistanis Muslims don't belong to this soil . they belongs to their Arabi Lords now.

well It's More about culture , Pakistanis Muslims don't belong to this soil . they belongs to their Arabi Lords now.

Dravidian culture is not indigenous...
Hindoism is just a variety of folk tales mixedin with Dravidian paganism and Indus Valley gods.

The blood of the land holds the key to the land... All African blood converts can go back where they belong if they wanna claim Indus culture... Lolz.

Thanks for sharing.

im my opinion people who are obsessed with their genomes and genetics have too much inferiority complex

Nobody is obsessed about genetics . Just an interest .

The problem of inferior or superior complex arises when one thinks his race to be superior or inferior to the other .

This thread so far has remained a pure academic one but with the kind I mentioned above from your country with icy butt have entered now , this thread will now go down the drain .

What is Harappan (not Harrapan) ancestry?

Do we have the genetic makeup of the IVC inhabitants?

If not, what on earth does this genetic study have to do with the IVC?

Thanks for sharing.

Nobody is obsessed about genetics . Just an interest .

The problem of inferior or superior complex arises when one thinks his race to be superior or inferior to the other .

This thread so far has remained a pure academic one but with the kind I mentioned above from your country with icy butt have entered now , this thread will now go down the drain .

i was actually referring to the OP and i have come across his racial tendencies some other place

so as i said, this study endeavours for little outside that complexity, people who want to feel superior or inferior want to study this in a quest to feel better about themselves

i was actually referring to the OP and i have come across his racial tendencies some other place

so as i said, this study endeavours for little outside that complexity, people who want to feel superior or inferior want to study this in a quest to feel better about themselves

OK , neither was my reference to you . 'icy butt' must give you idea who I was implying to .

Back
Top Bottom