What's new

Haroon ur Rasheed and Orya Maqbool Jan with Kamran Shahid

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
OTF - 2nd September 2012 - YouTube
Haroon-ur-Rasheed Analyst, Nazeer Naji Analyst, Orya Maqbool Jan Journalist and Mazhar Abbas Journalist in fresh episode of On The Front on Dunya News and talk with Kamran Shahid

I just watched this prog.. I am curious to know , which journalist was Haroon Rasheed Sb pointing at....when he said tht the person who is screaming the most, gets double my salary, and tht he cant write a proper paragraph in Urdu? Wonder, which journalist was he talking abt? See in the above vid from 31:50 onwards.. Any guesses?

I just watched this prog.. I am curious to know , which journalist was Haroon Rasheed Sb pointing at....when he said tht the person who is screaming the most, gets double my salary, and tht he cant write a proper paragraph in Urdu? Wonder, which journalist was he talking abt? See in the above vid from 31:50 onwards.. Any guesses?

Me dnt have clue but its interesting that Jang group is afraid of others group as it monoply is in danger and doing cheap tactics.

I think its Klasra

Its sure shot Hamid Mir.

To me its Haroon Rasheed himself... he writes with the flow of his thoughts, probably doesnot like "Editing" so if you read his columns you will notice this that you have to follow the flow of his thoughts rather than a proper constructed paragraph :laugh:

P.S. and he wasn't talking about Hamid Mir for sure.

To me its Haroon Rasheed himself... he writes with the flow of his thoughts, probably doesnot like "Editing" so if you read his columns you will notice this that you have to follow the flow of his thoughts rather than a proper constructed paragraph :laugh:

Right, sometimes it becomes too difficult to understand the real context of his paragraphs, his opening and closing text are normally the same:coffee:

P.S. and he wasn't talking about Hamid Mir for sure.

Actually, there is a Siaq-o-Sabaq of it i.e., mass switchover to dunya news from Jang, Hamid's Petition in SC for assets declaration from anchors as well as Media owners, Chaudhry Nisar's PC on Mediagate, Shahzeb Khanzad's recent programme with, Javed Chaudhry, Tallat Hussain & Hamid Mir on all these cookups, targetting Dunya exclusively.

A sizeable chunks in media thinks that Dunya News and Channel has the backing of Malik Riaz and Zardari with huge investments & purpose:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom